Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What games are you currently playing?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Yeah, the new PoP is an amazing game, I may even have to buy the Epilogue from the PSN because I really REALLY loved the story and gameplay, yeah, it was repetitive, and there was a dire lack of fighting, but DAMN I loved it so much, the animations were so fluid, and the graphics were to die for...

I've been playing Saints Row 2 today, just doing a few story missions and pissing about throwing people at people etc. etc. - It's definately better than the first, on so many levels, there's just so much more to do, and everything seems to have been polished, however, there's a whole lot more bugs and glitches that have come into play, for example, once you complete the ambulence missions, you unlock the shock pads, so you can revive people when they die, there's a bug where you revive someone, and their body flies a few hundred foot in the air, lands on the floor, and basically just bounces around until they come to a halt, then they get back up and walk off as normal... Straaaange.

Update:
Bioshock - Xbox 360 - Have it for pc, but really wanted it for the Xbox, so I brought it. Plus you can never play too much Bioshock.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Xbox 360 - Have it for pc, but really wanted it on Xbox, so I brought it. Plus you can never play too much Oblivion.
^^Came in a double pack^^
Fable 2 - Xbox 360 - I can't get enough of this game, it is 100% pure excellent.
GRAW 2 - Xbox 360 - Very disappointing, didn't play the first but with the good reviews it got I thought it'd be good but... Though I haven't played the game online.
F.E.A.R. - PC - This game is extremely fun CTF online, I can't get enough.
Mass Effect - Xbox 360 - Going through my second play through, can't wait for the second. Sci Fi games are awesome.
Gears of War 2 - Xbox 360 - Playing on insane... Easy.

Still going at it with Star Ocean 4. However, recently, I've been really diggin' Battlefield 1943. I'm usually not fond of online shooters, but I'm surprisingly good at it.

Too much bloody games... The UK seems to be so good for bargain deals on games I buy them all up and don't have any time / commitment to start them. I just counted I have 10 next-gen games still in seals. I've even had Killzone 2 for 3 months and haven't put it in the PS3.

jbrist":2p6bvncy said:
Lol you can never have too many games !

But there's a limit on how addicted you should be >.>

nerd.jpg

Jason

Awesome Bro

QuantumMindGames":sbl2uecy said:
jbrist":sbl2uecy said:
Lol you can never have too many games !

But there's a limit on how addicted you should be >.>

I play tons and tons of games, although I wouldn't say I'm addicted, and there's no way in hell I'd look like that guy, haha.

UWE; When his character is killed at the end of the episode, he uses the knife on himself... DUH !

Battlefield 1943 is getting more fun everytime I play. It's unfortunate there's only 3 vanilla classes, no customization or upgrades, and only 3 Conquest Maps. Air Superiority mode is the SHIT. Hopefully DICE will give us some updates.

I've been trophie whoring a bit xD (yeah 2 new plats)

right now i'm playing :
Little Big Planet (I'm siriously getting irretated by the bunker )

and

Bioshock : wow.. al thats needs to be said

Jason

Awesome Bro

Aepriz, The Bunker levels are bloody easy, unless you're trying to do 'em without dying, then OH GOD, lol.

I've been playing Sacred 2 the last two days, Mega told me you can do the story in like 7-10 hours... I've been playing 12 hours and only 55% through it, lol...

^thats what i'm doing..
I have no probleme at all the level is really easie .. until i reach the most outer ring of the gigantic turning ring .. holy ...

Man, I want to get LBP so bad, and I have been wanting to get it for soem time now. I'm waiting until it gets to around $20. That probably won't happen though because you bastards keep buying it and Sony keeps sustaining the price!!

Jason

Awesome Bro

Well I bought it on the day it came out for a whole £40 lol, which is arou8nd $80, and games in the US are usually $60 brand new, so you get them cheaper anyways, lol. But now you can get it from GAME for £18 I was like WTF !

But oh well, I love it so much anyways, haha.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

jъГìsт":1d8kddvt said:
Aepriz, The Bunker levels are bloody easy, unless you're trying to do 'em without dying, then OH GOD, lol.

I've been playing Sacred 2 the last two days, Mega told me you can do the story in like 7-10 hours... I've been playing 12 hours and only 55% through it, lol...
its true... im as far as you are now in GOLD and it only took me like 4 hours and thats halfway... plus i got my speical mount right at the start and what not and can use Combat arts with it so that speeds things up lol

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.