Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What games are you currently playing?

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

What games is everyone currently playing? Well at the moment I'm playing

Heavenly Sword
Its going good... short though. I am currently at the last boss but its fun so that's all that matters
Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction
This game is FUN as hell! Beat it once already but playing again to level up all the weapons
Prototype
I'm Slowly working on beating it... I'm so bored of it but I just don't want to leave it... I got to beat it
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
I was craving a GT game... so I bought it to hold me down till the full version is out. Fun still. Trying to save up for a F-40!
Infamous
This game is amazing! One of the best games I have played in along time, I'm currently Slowly but surely working towards the platinum trophy... so close so yet so far

Right now I'm playing Persona 4. The Boss battles are freak'n hard. I usually have to retry 5-10 times before I can kill them. Sad, there isn't a scene skip option. The Bosses have a ton of hit points and you can't really stick to one strategy; I always end up using my best items on them which don't come cheap. Money isn't easily obtained like in P3, you either have to "go to work" or farm monsters. It's challenging and I'm playing in normal mode.

I just finish playing Vagrant Story, a PSone game by squaresoft that I understand takes place in the world of Ivalice. I bought the game used 3 years ago, but had trouble getting into it. I restarted it and finished it pretty quickly last weekend.

Before that I was playing Blade Dancer on the PSP. The characters are lame; the story was awful. No, not even awful. unfinished. It just ends. Otherwise it's a pretty traditional rpg with too much running back and forth between dungeons and towns. Fix that, write better dialog, and ditch the annoying voice actors I might play a continuation if there ever is one. I doubt it.

I'm currently playing:

[PROTOTYPE]
I'm addicted to this game. the gore is totally satisfying and the game play is awesome. The graphics, I must admit, are horrible, but I heard if you pull the AA up on the PC version, its totally sweet. I've been stuck on the first "Superior Hunter" boss fight.So, I'm really angry, and I've stopped playing Prototype. I recently picked up

Guild Wars
After I had finished with WoW and got bored, this is really fun. Though, redoing missions over and over can get kinda boring. :)

Killzone 2
Do I even need to explain this?
The online is so fun (I love being invisable and sniping xD)

Valkyria Chronciles
One of the few RPG PS3 has, but man this one is great (though Chapter 8 drives me nuts! The edelwies always is in the batymys' range -.- = Death)

Assasins Creed
Everyone shits about the repetiveness, I blame it for the shortness of the missions, the game is not mre repetive then any other game, but because the missions are so short eeryone notices it! (think in a shooter all you do is start at point A and walk and shoot to point B) in AC you have couple of misions but because theer all that sort , yuo notice it.

and I ordered Little Big Planet , Bioshock , Uncharted and Prince of Persia last week :p (when I'm back from vacation I'm going into a beatifull time haha)

candle

Sponsor

Let's see:

PC - Fable: the Lost Chapters (evil side)
PS3 - Killzone 2 (online only)
Xbox 360 - Fable II (good side and dlc), Gears of War 2 (online only)
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy
PS2 - Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill Origins
NDS - Final Fantasy IV
N64 - Harvest Moon 64

Consoles owned but not currently playing:
GBC
GBA/SP
PSP
SNES
PSX
Dreamcast
GCN
Xbox

Well... ...

To be frank im not specificaly playing any games, I dont have any new ones except Monter Hunter Freedom Unite, But I have that for a review im not completly botherd with it (Btw, its an ok game buy it if you want a new Monster Hunter)

I am planning on playing throught TES IV: Oblivion at the mo as a theif/Dark brotherhood

funny how I associate them with each other... theifs and murders hardley the same.. ...

Now this yeah I can say I am playing throught Halo PSP (By Jomart2000 or just Jomart depends) Its the newest version of Halo PSP and while the graphics are to a bad standerd but for one guy on his own making I'd give in 10/10 for effort and its acctauly kinda fun too, However the story I've been told (because the game does have One player Story and Multiplay Offline & Online cool eh?) is a rip straight from anouther PSP made game using the Quake engine called Kurok (yeah like Turok?) however that was not about halo but... I dont care Halo PSP by Jomart is good enough for now, Im waiting on FlamingIce's (they are a team of designers) to finish Halo Solitude ITS AWSOME, its well renderd and the controlls unlike its predisesors are completly customizable its gunna be good!! thats just a tip for anybody who owns a PSP with Custom Firmware (And before anybody says, NO CUSTOM FIRMWARE IS NOT ILLEGAL, PIRATING PSP GAMES IS) but these are Homebrew games so its ok to save them to your psp... whatever now im going way to off topic...

Jason

Awesome Bro

Only playing games on my PS3 at the mo, since I got it back from Sony and they had to format the HDD;

inFamous - Anyone with a PS3 will know this game is fucking amazing, it's one of the best things to ever happen in the world. I'm playing through it... again.

Killzone 2 - Only playing online at the mo, I'll get round to the campaign again when I get bored of the online, oh wait, I never do !

Valkyria Chronicles - Again, anyone with a PS3 will know how amazing this is, it can be hard at times, but damn it's awesome.

LittleBigPlanet - Cause it's a really fun game that you can never get bored off, and the online is a huge trohpy fest, lol.

Uncharted - I didn't buy the game until a month ago, didn't get to play it until Friday due to my PS3 dying, and holy fucking shit wow, I loved every freakin' second of it, and the graphics are immense, I'm on my second playthrough trying to find all the treasure.

Prince of Persia - Cause I really liked the first playthrough, although there's a lack of fighting, there's not enough of it haha, and it's a really simple game, but I love playing it and I'm trying to get the race trophies.

Saints Row 2 - Cause pushing people off buildings, and driving up them and backflipping off with a motorbike, is fun.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Lol I'm wanting to buy Eternal Sonata actually (PS3), just haven't got around to it yet, haha. I don't care what people say about it, I think it looks good, and a game based around music seems cool.

Yeah it does look good but it's basically boring. Great Battle System (by the end of the game) though. It's also Graphically a bit odd at times, it has an element of amateurishness about it. Like the textures often loo mish-mashed, maybe it aint noticeable on SD but HD shows it clear at times.

The characters suck ass and the areas suck ass even more. You can't even visit towns again at the end of the game unless you literally back track through the whole game!

Just tried the optional secret dungeon... got my ass kicked.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Games I'm currently playing and why:

PC- My Rpgmxp game called: HYBRIDA (girls blowing up galaxies)
PC- My wife's Rpgmxp game called: Solarisa (solar power all the way)
PC & N64- StarCraft: brood war (nukes)
XBOX- Halo (the reload glitch is cool)
N64- Turok 2 (nuke rifle, nuff said)
DS- Advanced wars: dual strike (kindle is so awsome)

Right now, I'm playing:
Bangu-Bang Mania! (PC MMO-FG from Philippines)
Wolf Team International (PC MMO-FPS)
Avalon Code (NDS)
Dragonica (PC MMO-SSARPG *side-scrollin' action RPG*)

soph and i just beat the living shit out of RE5 on 360.
im currently playing sims 3 on computer.
other than that i dont have much time for gam's :(

candle

Sponsor

i finished Fable on the pc a couple days ago, as well as age of wonders yesterday and Starcraft + brood war today. now I'm going to play diablo II

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN":2pe34u8v said:
I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past. It is great playing the classics again from the very beginning. I defeated the dungeon Sunday.
what one? theres like 12 of them

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.