Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What games are you currently playing?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Lol well I haven't played it for a couple of days since I'm stuck anyways, and hopefully Mega will level his High Elf and come along to help me kill this motherfucking Carnach dude without me dying...

But when you get it, I'll make a new character with you anyways, lol.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

jъГìsт":bo0htinu said:
Lol well I haven't played it for a couple of days since I'm stuck anyways, and hopefully Mega will level his High Elf and come along to help me kill this motherfucking Carnach dude without me dying...

But when you get it, I'll make a new character with you anyways, lol.
turned out i couldn't cause im on shadow campaign not light lol. and also i just kicked that boss your having troubles ASS on GOLD :p

I just finished bioshock, damn amazing game.. but i'll have to play it atleast twice for the platinum trophie (damnb auto save :mad: i'm stuck at final boss and can't o collect the few diarees left, and invent about 10 ietms i need for avid inventor..)

^I can't.. i can't stand the fact there are trophie i can get I don't have .. xD it REALLY irretates me lol..
and for the record bioshock trophies are effortless.. got 47 of the 54 without looking xD (btw added you to f/l if you don't mind) only tophies that are hard (but wich i'll surely have some day xD) are 'A man chooses' and 'I chose the imposible'

Jason

Awesome Bro

Lol yeah that's fine you can add me, lol...

Oh well, atleast you've Platinum'd games anyways, I haven't even had a gold on my new account (My old one had a few golds on, quite a few actually, but I forgot the password to it, and fogot the password to the email I used for it, irony !)

I added Bristow2k7 that the correct one? as fort he fact if you want platinums.. Uncharted and FO3 are effort less to platinum.. princ eof persia is pretty easie to (the lightseeds are a pain though)

Jason

Awesome Bro

Nope, Bristow2k7 is my old one that I forgot the pass to, haha.

The new one you want (Made like a month ago) is Bristow9091 :grin:

candle

Sponsor

I'm now playing:

PS3 - Mirror's Edge, Killzone 2 (online only)
360 - F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Gears of War 2 (online), Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Burnout Paradise
PS2 - Silent Hill 3
PC - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

I tend to be a bit more retro in my gaming habits. ^^;;

With that, I own but a PS2. With that out of the way ...

In progress:

Wild Arms Alter Code F
Wild Arms 3
Final Fantasy Tactics

Ongoing:

Disgaea
Disgaea 2
Makai Kingdom

candle

Sponsor

Venetia":2yi31lei said:
i decided to finally finish FFXII. i lost interest in it a long time ago. it's still not interesting. but i like the battle system.

its the opposite for me. i like the story, but the battles and the near constant need to grind are what i dont like

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Darkfire":2fsr8pat said:
Venetia":2fsr8pat said:
i decided to finally finish FFXII. i lost interest in it a long time ago. it's still not interesting. but i like the battle system.

its the opposite for me. i like the story, but the battles and the near constant need to grind are what i dont like
yeah same here... i gave up once i got to that light house.... i was like "wtf 100 floors! Fuck this shit" then took me over a year to pick it up lol. Anyways im playing, Sacred 2, Killzone 2. FAT PRINCESS and Midnight Club LA.. all for ps3 :p

Mega Flare":2o877syu said:
Darkfire":2o877syu said:
Venetia":2o877syu said:

yeah same here... i gave up once i got to that light house.... i was like "wtf 100 floors! Fuck this shit" then took me over a year to pick it up lol. Anyways im playing, Sacred 2, Killzone 2. FAT PRINCESS and Midnight Club LA.. all for ps3 :p

You don't have to play over the 100 fl lol xD , about 7 are long, all other foors are like 3 seconds (or shorter :s)

As for the ened to grind , LOL this is like the easiest FF ever, you can easely finish the final boss at level 35, all you gotta do is have some good gambits and some strong weapons (like save the queen)..
And no i don't like the game, the story isn't that good.. only interesting characters are Asch and Basch

As for me still playing bioshock, doing the survivor run without vita chambers (for the last few trophies for platinum) currently at Peach Wilkins.. First tough point of the game (This game is rather easie for a shooter, except for the big dadies atleast (which I can't beat so i let 'em live.. theyll get punished ones I get some weapon upgrades and researched them)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.