Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What games are you currently playing?

Right Now:
Fallout 3 (with mods...)
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed (It ain't repetitive if you pay attention to the story)
FreeSpace 2 (with many, many, mods :biggrin: )
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
KotOR (mods, again)

Next:
Ghostbusters
Prototype (mods :])
Crysis & Crysis Warhead(you guessed it: mods ;])

This is a for PC btw

omfg. omfg, Yeyinde. How is it? I've got it on my gamefly queue. I'm contemplating putting it to the top. It looks good from some videos I've seen.

It's 5 to 8 hours, more if you look for all the secrets (there's a lot). You also don't need friends to do the online (thank goodness), but you can enter in other people's friend codes if you want to be friends and use the wii speak device. But if you and your friend are in each other's console friend list, you don't need to exchange the game's friend code because the game can do that automatically for you.

*lots of off-topics*

Nope I have not heard of it... how modable is it?
The most modable space shooter I have is FS2, The things freaking open source they're practically giving it away for free!
Lol there are people making free standalone games on FS2...

Hmm... how can I explain this Mod thing of Transcendence? It lets you completely introduce new playerships, you can even make your own weapons, star systems, and even items.. Though Transcendence is a 2D space RPG shooter, it uses less drive space. (~40mb)

I've been playing PC games a lot lately. Fallout 3 and Half Life 2 primarily. I played both on Xbox 360...they're better on PC, especially when you run both on full settings. I'm getting Prototype soon. Occasionally, late at night, I get bored and play Dreamfall. A little CoD4 on occasion as well.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.