Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What games are you currently playing?

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

I started to Play Sacred 2 Fallen Angel for my ps3 again... I finally got passed this boss i was having trouble on... him and his faster HP regain then i could damage him -.- BUT i learned Uber Attack Speed + Uber Power = Dead boss :p

Jason

Awesome Bro

How is Sacred 2, I wasn't really bothered for it when it released, but my brothers been looking at it, and it looks pretty decent, although I'd like to know how it plays before I make a decision about buying it.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Yeah but I like to keep the games I buy, I'm not really a fan of renting...

Besides, isn't it an American service, meaning it'd take like 1-2 weeks for the game to get to me, I'd rather just go out and buy the game, try it out, if I don't like it within the first week, just return it with the reciept and get my money back...

I've been playing around with Guild Wars again, but it got boring once they revealed they're working on Guild Wars 2 instead of doing more GW1 campaigns.

Because I'm at my dads home (=no ps3) I'm playing these games:

NDS: FF4 DS(Fuck behemoths when your at level 39 -.-), The world ends with you(whats the point of chaining 16 battles if there isn't a spot where you can do this?? ) , Pokemon platinum ( haha my sis deeted my save cus she wanted to play noooooooo there goes 120 hours of gaming and trading -.-)

GC: The legend of zelda : Wind waker

next weeks its : Bioshock,Uncharted,POP,LBP, and valkyria chronicles again :p

Calibre":qimhpt8z said:
I'm playing Star Ocean 4 to make Tales of Vesperia seem better when I get to it.
Just got SO4 yesterday. It's surprisingly okay. I'm actually enjoying it. It was between that, Infinite Undiscovery, Blue Dragon, or Red Faction. So...I dunno. I like it.

How was RE5?
I was thinking of getting it
once I get enough time to finish blowing through Dead Space
on my 72 inch screen TV with surround sound AT NIGHT X_X

Anyway, lol it wasn't long ago that I finished up playing BW2 :P

RE5 was amazing...as an action game. As a horror game - not so much. Red Faction is really fun, I just didn't want to spend the extra money for it over SO4.

@Velocir_X: 72?! :shock: Mine's only 32...

My dad's an ME we can afford to splurge a little :p
(its the living room TV btw, just wanted to clarify that)

If at a midnight you plug my laptop into the TV through HDMI
and pump up a game like Dead Space to a hundred decibels
Its really fucking scary @_@
Great for parties!

Anyway, I guess RE5 is worth it - not really to much of a horror fan

RE5 is worthless. I didn't like it at all. The only part that made it cool was playing through coop with a friend. That's it. Otherwise, it's just a lame game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.