Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The last film you saw

Hogfather.

It's Terry Pratchett and Discworld so it's pretty much a given that it's good. Plus it's true to the book in every single aspect. I really wanna see Colour of Magic and Going Postal, but I missed one and the other isn't aired yet :( (they're made-for-tv but they're REALLY good for made-for-tv films)

I watched the hogfather ages ago when it was first on, anyway the last film i watched a film of the stephen king book dreamcatcher, not completely true to the book in some aspects

Ring of the Nibulungs

Great movie, and siriously underrated.. Probably rated by poepple who only saw the story and didn't saw the movie..
Only I didn't liked the ending, who wants to see a tragic ending in a movie like that?

Jason

Awesome Bro

So last night I watched Tim Burtons Sleepy Hollow... 'tis a good film I'd say, although Johnny Depp looks fucking queer in it, lol.

e

Sponsor

Saw Gilliam's Tideland; very nice, though some scenes were a bit long. I guess my inner child isn't a little girl :|
Still nice, I recommend it.

jъГìsт":26rig8hj said:
So last night I watched Tim Burtons Sleepy Hollow... 'tis a good film I'd say, although Johnny Depp looks fucking queer in it, lol.
I only saw this the other day too, it was really good.

Also last night I watched 'The Ringer', and also 'The Whole Nine Yards' which were both pretty funny.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Lol yeah, I watched it a while back (Sleepy Hollow), and fancied watching it again, lol.

Hmm, last night I watched Meet The Fockers, lol.

I watched The Soloist the other day. I honestly didn't expect the black guy in that movie to be mentally ill. The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Glad I didn't see it in theatres.

i watched wolverine last week, the special effects were amazing, but the movie/story execution was kind of a dissapointment. the plot was far too predictable.

darkfire":1vpll8eh said:
Cloverfield. Really wish I had gone and seen it in the theaters just after it came out.
That movie was so not a DVD movie that, when I saw it in theatres, it actually made me wonder if the movie would even come out on DVD. You missed out bro. :grin:

Core sounds familiar. I think I saw that. Was it that movie where that team of people build that giant drill-type machine and head to the center of the Earth and that black guy punches that other guy in the face? That was a good movie. :grin:

candle

Sponsor

Just saw District 9. It was really good. Just goes to show what people can do when on a small (for movie standards) budget.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.