Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Diablo Starter kit (Isometric enviroment coming soon!)(Minor

• Yes

Votes: 81 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 24.3%

• Total voters
this is looking really good. something that would make the kit even better would have to be a new hud. 1 similar to Diablo II but thats nothing major. other than that it looks great.

I was thinking of that soulox! And yes the scripts are not mine, but they are modified, and the event systems ARE mine. Is there anything else i could add?

maybe a graphic that could be added to the tilesets that look similar to the waypoints? personally i didnt like the crystals as the waypoints but that just me.

Nice Idea, again, Graphics, and I don't think I am going to go for the iso look. I'll try to design a waypoint graphic for use!
Why am I suddenly an administrator?

Nolund

Sponsor

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Keep up the good work sprugles. I'm there's a LOT of people out there (myself included) who want to use this thing.

NNolund":17hdf4zo said:
Awesome. Simply awesome.

Keep up the good work sprugles. I'm there's a LOT of people out there (myself included) who want to use this thing.

hell yeah. stuff like this inspires me to open up my head and let the ideas spill out.

I am back! New name though... :) I've decided to stick to the rules (No necroposting...) And this thread is mine once more!

(Mods this was my thread... I was Sprugles555! If you need proof I have all the original Diablo Starter Kit work...)

well, since this is regarding diablo has anyone else seen the splash page on blizzard.com? i think the wait for a Diablo 3 is soon to be over.

Jking

sweet so have you dealt with the lag issues or does it still lag like crap (when it stops lagging horribly this will become amazing.....its currently only impressive)

umm... Lagging issues are being sorted.. It should be quite stable now... You need a good computer to deal with some aspects though, Like big battle scenes... But overall, I feel that issue is nearly sorted

Jking

hmmmm diablo 3 would be better  so you actually put the which doctor in.... so do you actually have the skills made for them??

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.