Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Diablo Starter kit (Isometric enviroment coming soon!)(Minor

• Yes

Votes: 81 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 24.3%

• Total voters

Nolund

Sponsor

Wow.

That's all I have to say.

Great job so far man. Can't wait until everything is done. This is totally changing everything I had planned for my game.

Kudos to all involved.

Mililo, I am aware of the Gamover bug, but I wasn't aware of the Large Party bug. Thank-you for notifying me about that. I am going to carry on as people are interested in this again. If you have any ideas, or you want to see something in the starter kit, Please Post!

Nolund

Sponsor

Just out of curiosity, are you implementing the rune system and rune words as well? I figure this would be pretty difficult, but I'm not a scripter. Just curious is all.

Back from holiday, I will start straight away, Sorry about the lack of updates. Yes Rune words and Runes would be hard to implement, But I will not be implementing them till later, Once all basics is done. Also Martinez If you would like to help with skill tree that would be appreciated as I do not know where to start eventing. (I can't actually script)

Edit:Khoa thnx for the script, It works perfectly... That's what I needed!

Here thought i'd help you out a bit with finding scripts, I have one that can be used as an effect just like when you kill every monster in the Den of Evil. It's a sunray script, it's the same as in Diablo II, only differences I can spot is these are yellow not white, but you can probably change it and that they warp around the map (I find that cool). Here is a link to the topic: http://rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=29432.0.

kire

Hi this is my first post!
sprugles I found an error with the grid script in line 680 when i tried to move the mace or the bow up, it says NoMethodError ocurred. undentified method
´[]' for nil:NilClass
But this is still a awsome work! :thumb:

Kire,  know of this problem, But not how to fix it. The problem occurs when moving, And the object hits the top. If you or anyone could fix it, Please post fix here!

I also recommend you use a multi-slot equipment script that is compatible, I recommend Guillame777's Multi-Slot Equipment that way you can have 2-handed weapons and the Diablo II equipment types. Also it is compatibile with ABSs if you don't use the the dual-wielding.

Great Ideas... Thanks, The next update will be severely delayed due to some problems. But thankfully, Pixel Movement and Point and Click Scripts have been added. (IMS)

Interesting..... My computer is a bit "retarded" I can't download this..... Could you post a link using www.megaupload.com? I cannot view any links you posted so post it outside of the spoiler box...
Sorry if this is an inconviniance
------------------------
Funny I just got rehooked on Diablo!

V1.1 now available!

Added Features:

IMS
IMS ABS
Pixel Movement
Kylocks Time System
Catapillar
Improved Anti-Lag

If you have downloaded any version of this, Please post, Criticism or anything.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.