Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Diablo Starter kit (Isometric enviroment coming soon!)(Minor

• Yes

Votes: 81 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 24.3%

• Total voters

Nachos

Sponsor

It is nearly bug-free, good job sprugles.
Maybe you can include a demo with a short story to show all the features and tools.

Thnx for your input, Updates have been scarce lately due to school :S But all is back on track now.
gal1414":2htxdfel said:
when we will see more updates? preety good kit, but thair is no select cher like in diablo :(
Hopefully this will be incorperated into later versions of DSK

I would love it if someone could volunteer to help me with the tilesets. If any1 has some free time, ill send you the graphics and you could put them into a tileset. That would be much appreciated.

I suppose i could include a pixel movement script, no sockets arent in yet and im using reiners graphics for iso convertion the stickin them together on psp as tilesets. Why?

EDIT: 1 Question: Is any1 planning or doing a project with this kit, id be interested to see what this is being put to :)
Anywayz, iso may come out soon, but not b4 xmas :(

Yes, i am working on game whit this kit, im just start it so im mapping first.. after this i will work on the cher and more....
Great kit.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.