Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whats the worst song you ever heard ?

candle

Sponsor

I agree.  Plus it is on every station 24/7

Another one I can't stand: Fergie's Clumsy
Now, I like Fergie as much as the next guy, and I really liked London Bridge and Glamorous w/ Ludacris, but I hated Fergilicious and Clumsy.  I really think she should go back to the Black-Eyed Peas

KDawg08":qus0ibg1 said:
Wyatt":qus0ibg1 said:
ANYTHING by the Crazy Frog.

The music sucks i agree, but did u see the one where he farts and pretends to ride a motorcycle and drives away while smoke comes out of his butt? lol

You can't tell me that wasn't funny.

If you liked that look on youtube for Crazy Frog Parody, it's this worm lookin guy, it's fairly funny also.
Are you fuckin' 12?  :shock:

Anyways, Reba McIntyre pretty much makes me want to kill myself.

Worst Song ever heard:
Soulja Boy Songs- How the fuck you get famous for saying "YOU!" 90 times in 1 song!?
Hannah Montana- ...  She has a swollen voice. Her Songs are bad .
High School Musical- They're actually making a Movie? Gawd, the upcoming generation is going to be so bad.
Rap is getting worse..and we all know that. I don't know how people walk around blasted those
piece of shit songs on their ipods.

Now you know my point of view on crappy music  :thumb:

moog

Sponsor

yeah so idont mind bumping old ass topic honestly but COME ON ITS FROM 2008

check next time ok :)

also, anything from Atreyu, As I Lay Dying or Silverstein

Any of the hardcore Michael Jackson remixes that next door keeps blasting out. They are godawful even when the original songs were amazing.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Atlet, I quite like As I Lay Dying, although I agree 110% with the other two...

Hmm lets see, pretty much any pop song, these hardcore techno mix things, opera singers, and "nigger rap", the difference between rap and nigger rap, is their songs relate to... well, niggers.

Yeah.

I have hated this cover/remix since it was made. It is terrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2zhRrG0u4

(This is the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FDvH0b7II

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.