Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whats the worst song you ever heard ?

Because there wasn't a topic like this , only about movies  :shades:
Lets open one ..

So just like the topic about worsed movie , only now = worsed song .

here's mine : 'fuck your god' - diecide  (you know amerikans use this song to torture irakese prisoners ..)
                  its a death-metal song .. and i proves one thing .. death-metal is pure raping of metal ..
                  I never could bare to listen longer then 1 minute to the song .. .

so lets make an alert here for badest song  :shades:.

Greeting Achantion AKA Angel's Cry .

Anonymous

Justice":82or6qgr said:
Pretty much everything you post in What Are You Listening To? is the worst stuff that springs to mind.

no offenk

I have to second this, but with all possible offense intended, and an appended "lol metalcore".

AngelsCry":7psx43ad said:
Because there wasn't a topic like this , only about movies  :shades:
Lets open one ..

So just like the topic about worsed movie , only now = worsed song .

here's mine : 'fuck your god' - diecide  (you know amerikans use this song to torture irakese prisoners ..)
                  its a death-metal song .. and i proves one thing .. death-metal is pure raping of metal ..
                  I never could bare to listen longer then 1 minute to the song .. .

so lets make an alert here for badest song  :shades:.

Greeting Achantion AKA Angel's Cry .
I... Are you from Kazakstan or something? Holy God.

ANYWAY. My Humps is pretty damn shamefully bad.

Mr. Fuji":gr7fhdtk said:
Justice":gr7fhdtk said:
Pretty much everything you post in What Are You Listening To? is the worst stuff that springs to mind.

no offenk

I have to second this, but with all possible offense intended, and an appended "lol metalcore".

Eugmm , why metalcore ?

to proof read this ;) .
I listen to :

Atreyu : New-School hard/punk rock (other words emo rock)
Three days garce : soft/alt. rock
Bullet for my valentine : ONLY metal I listen to .. (you say theye suck , I say listen to the song 'curses' )
Silverstein : Hard/punk rock = emo rock
Escape the fate : emo rock
avenged sevenfold : Hard/alt. rock
30 seconds to mars : Alt. rock
Alesana : emo rock
Eyes set to kill : Emo rock
paramore : punk rock (best new band of the year  :shades:)

So , I could understand if you said 'emocore' .. but I don't understand why you'd say 'metalcore' if the onlymetal I listen to is BFMV .

AngelsCry":1afwdm9q said:
Mr. Fuji":1afwdm9q said:
Justice":1afwdm9q said:

no offenk

Eugmm , why metalcore ?

to proof read this ;) .
I listen to :

Bullet for my valentine : ONLY metal I listen to .. (you say theye suck , I say listen to the song 'curses' )

So , I could understand if you said 'emocore' .. but I don't understand why you'd say 'metalcore' if the onlymetal I listen to is BFMV .

It's all the same irritating shit, why even bother to defend it? http://bb.xieke.com/files/icon_bunny.gif[/img]

Cruelty":24z52qnt said:
avenged sevenfold is widely considered to be metalcore.

I know ,
But if you listen to them you clearyly hear there rock with metal influance (there older song atleast)

Wild Clefairy":24z52qnt said:
AngelsCry":24z52qnt said:
Mr. Fuji":24z52qnt said:
Justice":24z52qnt said:

no offenk

Eugmm , why metalcore ?

to proof read this ;) .
I listen to :

It's all the same irritating shit, why even bother to defend it? http://bb.xieke.com/files/icon_bunny.gif[/img]

I'm not defending any thing .
just saying I am not metalcore ..

Euggh btw , All the 'same' irretating shit ? ..
If I can say its not all the 'same'

Nothing looks like paamore .
I may have lot of emo-rock but there all other styles .
Avenged sevenfold is also VERY different from BFMV even though its metal core .

moog

Sponsor

Anything by Lil Jon.

Also could someone please change the title to the worst song and not worsed, thats just bugging me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.