Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whats the worst song you ever heard ?

e

Sponsor

The Mars Volta is the best thing to happen to the Universe since sliced photons. Second best, actually, I suppose.

Worse song: anything by MC Ren.

AngelsCry":2600roxq said:
I'm not defending any thing .
just saying I am not metalcore ..

Euggh btw , All the 'same' irretating shit ? ..
If I can say its not all the 'same'

Nothing looks like paamore .
I may have lot of emo-rock but there all other styles .
Avenged sevenfold is also VERY different from BFMV even though its metal core .

I suppose I should explain. As far as I am concerned, there are only two types of music; "Good", comprised of stuff that sounds like it took genuine effort and talent to create, and "Bad", which took little effort (or any effort expended really doesn't show), took no useful talent and is generally cacophonous. Everything you post manages to fall flat on it's face deep in the "bad" category.

On a lighter note: http://bb.xieke.com/files/icon_bunny.gif[/img]

Wild Clefairy":3sd0ro1y said:
AngelsCry":3sd0ro1y said:
I'm not defending any thing .
just saying I am not metalcore ..

Euggh btw , All the 'same' irretating shit ? ..
If I can say its not all the 'same'

Nothing looks like paamore .
I may have lot of emo-rock but there all other styles .
Avenged sevenfold is also VERY different from BFMV even though its metal core .

I suppose I should explain. As far as I am concerned, there are only two types of music; "Good", comprised of stuff that sounds like it took genuine effort and talent to create, and "Bad", which took little effort (or any effort expended really doesn't show), took no useful talent and is generally cacophonous. Everything you post manages to fall flat on it's face deep in the "bad" category.

On a lighter note: http://bb.xieke.com/files/icon_bunny.gif[/img]

eughhmmm ,
Paramore : Grammy for best new band of the year .
BFMV : one of the best metal band we heard in years - Veronica magazine
Atreyu : But even those who have grown used to the unexpected from Atreyu will be blown away by the musical growth, determination and depth of the band’s Hollywood Records debut Lead Sails Paper Anchor. - When that album came out ;)

But okay ,
Tell me : What do YOU think is good music (I swear if you give me a techno or slager song I don't mind you anymore ..)

Fayte":1614cj80 said:
A band called The Mars Volta killed my parents and gave me cancer...

An album called Amputechture did the same thing for me.

The Mars Volta still win though, if you ignore that atrocity.

AngelsCry":3ozpxfpq said:
eughhmmm ,
Atreyu : But even those who have grown used to the unexpected from Atreyu will be blown away by the musical growth, determination and depth of the band’s Hollywood Records debut Lead Sails Paper Anchor. - When that album came out ;)

But okay ,
Tell me : What do YOU think is good music (I swear if you give me a techno or slager song I don't mind you anymore ..)

I'm so glad you can tell me other people's opinions on bands I hate. I have decided to drastically alter my musical outlook, and all thanks to your impeccable argument! I'm relabelling the "bad" category as "shit". Good going!

As for music I think is good, I'll gladly oblige. I've no idea what "slager" is, mind. Apparently it's Dutch for Butcher, which still tells me nothing.

I suppose I'll list some that haven't disappointed me so far:
Lana Lane
Mostly Autumn
Arjen Lucassen
Overdream
Visions of Atlantis
Fish
Edenbridge
Therion
Epica
Kamelot
Threshold
After Forever (though "Remagine" brought them close)
Symphony X
Frantic Bleep

http://bb.xieke.com/files/icon_bunny.gif[/img]

"eughhmmm ,
Atreyu : But even those who have grown used to the unexpected from Atreyu will be blown away by the musical growth, determination and depth of the band’s Hollywood Records debut Lead Sails Paper Anchor. - When that album came out ;) "
Right you're basing this on dedicated emo-cum-metal magazines and grammies?!

There's a wide world of music out there and, get this, in abot 5 years when you get around 20 you may start to listen to normal music that doesn't involve writing Riot everywhere and then saying "lolz we are amazingly original and PUNK FUCK THE PISTOLS!". Saying that someone is the best metal band for years is like saying you're the fastest in years at the wheelchair race at the Special Olympics- you're still a para.

Edit: I must say the remix of Motion picture Soundtrack I recently heard is the worst song of all time:

Original - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PES95QK76oc
Remix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ani4zfdlo

Lol ,
every one music taste is different ..
But i'm getting the feeling i'm alone  :cry: ..

Oh weel ,
I still don't regret it  :shades: .
I aint going to argeu anymore ..
Because I know how it will end ..

Anonymous

didn't atreyu release an album called SUICIDE NOTES AND BUTTERFLY KISSES or some shit

also it's really hard for me to REALLY NOT LIKE MUSIC but really out of everything i can ever recall hearing the only song that truly DISGUSTED me was Haste the Day, "Chorus of Angels". it's just a SHITTY BREAKDOWN for six minutes there is no redeeming value in this song at all.

e

Sponsor

I don't get it. I thought Amputechture was a pretty solid album, especially stuff like Day of the Baphomets and Vicarious Atonement. It was much better and edgier than Deloused in Crematorium (which is still good, melodic stuff). I'm just really surprised.

Worsed Song:
Crazy Frog - AxelF(F for Fail)
It was good in Beverly Hills Cop. But that blue motherfucker raped it.
*ahem*
All mainstream rap/techno/that strange genre Brittany Spears and all those freaks are in

Mind you, I'll listen to the stuff that isn't the overrated shit blaring out of schoolkid's mobile phones and worn speakers at 1kbps.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.