Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whats the worst song you ever heard ?

What I don't get is why her music video uses that filter that turns her into lines, because it just makes her look HORRIBLE. She's decent otherwise, but god that filter is hideous.

Anski

Sponsor

It's like youtube comments in here. The worst song i've ever heard is Hand in my Pocket by Alanis Morrisette. I fucking hate her.

Twirly

Sponsor

also
eleah2.jpg

ROFL this made laugh so hard

"The Hey Ho Song". I don't know what it's called, but that's what everyone calls it.

I've been trying to do it right HEY
I've been living a lonely life HO
I've been sleeping here instead HEY
I've been sleeping in my bed, HO
I've been sleeping in my bed HEY

So show me family HEY
All the blood that I will bleed HO
I don't know where I belong HEY
I don't know where I went wrong HO
But I can write a song HEY

Santa Baby, though I might be personally biased against it because I had to sing it as the result of losing a bet I made that one of my older games would never achieve anything.

I really really hate that 'FIRST PACIFIC, THAT'S TERRIFIC' song that plays in an awfully obnoxious Australian advert.

I seem to have a good level of detection for when a song is going to be bad, going by what I've heard in here, it's probably to my benefit that I've stuck to enjoying video game music and things WITHOUT LYRICS.

Only one or two songs with Lyrics that I like and that I think are better with lyrics rather than just being instrumental.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.