Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whats the worst song you ever heard ?

Fayte

Sponsor

Jbrist":amp1u4n2 said:
Atlet, I quite like As I Lay Dying, although I agree 110% with the other two...

Hmm lets see, pretty much any pop song, these hardcore techno mix things, opera singers, and "nigga rap", the difference between rap and nigga rap, is their songs relate to... well, niggas.

Yeah.

Fix'd... watch that ER >:|

ANY kind of hardcore death metal music. I like to listen to music I can at least hear SOME of the lyrics to.

Anything that is really mainstream is usually horrible. In the rock world bands like Three Days Grace and all the alternative bands that all sound alike - are horrible. Drop D power chords and wannabe-Cobain vocals are getting old.

Anything that is not rock and was not made between 1960 and 1980

Also this one piece of shit rap band which I believe is called the Gym Class Heroes:
They take good classics such as Breakfast in America and Every Breath you Take and turn them into utter shit

My religion teacher got a free copy of Flo Rida's newest CD when she was in Florida a few weeks ago. I dunno if it's out yet but it's so bad. So bad. It is so bad. I cannot it is so bad. So bad. So bad. so... bad. so......... bad. So bad.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Why can't he just be normal and call himself Florida, realise it's a girls name, drop into a state of depression, and leave the music industry.

well, most "new-age" music sux (my opnion >=D)

But it's not that hard if you only listn to metal, heavy metal, black metal, K-ON, death metal, etc.
Than most "new" songs sound horrible: Lady Gaga, Owl city, Jonas Brothers, people who think they can use vocaloid but they can't, RAP, Hip-Hop (only the new stuff, respect the classics), etc

But that is what I think...

You may agree, and you may not...

moog

Sponsor

alot of new metal is shit-tastic though

and lol A7x have fun with dream theater's drummer. you can wrap shit in fine silk robes but its just sophisticated shit (dont rage at me i liked city of evil but god they suck now)

Foxlord":20wnoo7i said:
Muse, justin bieber and trivum all crap

Muse has some good songs though (i prefer speed for I play Guitar Hero... Some nice fast stuff they have ;D)

But yeah.. Justin Bieber should CHOKE on his EGO (and his FANGIRLS to)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.