Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whats the worst song you ever heard ?

LGBT rights in the Republic of Ireland":31xhsq8w said:
cruelty do you seriously like miley cyrus or are you kidding
of course i do.

dragonforce is cool. the guitarists are just really unprofessional. they always play live shows drunk, play like shit, and occasionally fall over and knock their instruments out of tune. like that one time on AOTS

moog

Sponsor

Heronaut":3drfxbd8 said:
LGBT rights in the Republic of Ireland":3drfxbd8 said:
Heronaut":3drfxbd8 said:
Elaborate plox.

did you just say plox
I said motherfucking elaborate. Do it or dies.

Stop being such a cocksucker.

dragonforce is cool. the guitarists are just really unprofessional. they always play live shows drunk, play like shit, and occasionally fall over and knock their instruments out of tune. like that one time on AOTS

This is part of it, but I hate them because they play all kinds of shitty solos badly (like Cruelty just said) and think they are the best stuff ever. And I dont like their vocals very much either. =\

Dragonforce in my opinion is a lot of talent gone to waste.  I swear, if I hear the music cut out and the singer go, "whoah, WHOAH, WHOAH!!!!"  one more time I'll kill somebody.

Anyway...worst song ever?  I don't know what it is called but this line is repeated so many times: "I got money in the bank, show me whachya drank."

I've heard many crap songs, but some that really stick out in mind are:

Soulja boy - Crank Dat
Yes We Can - (forgot the band name)

I have to leave the room if I hear either of those songs =X

i hate most songs considered popular today and within the last, oh, 5 years or so. anything pop/emo can die in a fire, too.

worst current, popular song though?
that song by that horrible southern rock group about how they wish they were a rock star. i'm not about to look up the name of the song OR the band because IT SUCKS SO MUCH F^&%(y*ggjKING ASS
every time it comes on the radio i want to dislodge the radio from my car and hurl it somehow through the windshield off an overpass.

I WANT TO LISTEN TO ROCK, 98.0. NOT COUNTRY BUMPKIN BULLSHIT

moog

Sponsor

Venetia":11q80on0 said:
i hate most songs considered popular today and within the last, oh, 5 years or so. anything pop/emo can die in a fire, too.

that song by that horrible southern rock group about how they wish they were a rock star. i'm not about to look up the name of the song OR the band because IT SUCKS SO MUCH F^&%(y*ggjKING ASS
every time it comes on the radio i want to dislodge the radio from my car and hurl it somehow through the windshield off an overpass.

lol nickelback

LGBT rights in the Republic of Ireland":7ft6qgbl said:
Venetia":7ft6qgbl said:

lol nickelback
I use to listen to Nickelback, but I normaly just skip the band when they come up on my Ipod.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.