Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vampyr SBABS 12

Lol thanks but I was thinking about making a new hud all together. I thank you for you help though. Make sure you put your name on the script as on of the people who helped! =D

I have numerous add-ons that I would love to release! I will release them soon!

#Edit 1
Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit for some reason (Can't seem to find it! =.=;)

and it was only a few seconds so no bumping fools.

Anyway,

@venjulienecorpuz

VERY NICE! I love what you did. Personally I'm going to make a new HUD but with 4 players its going to get pretty crowded... I'm finding a way to scale it down.

I love what you did in the fuse though. If you don't mind I would love to use it as a base for the new HUD script! =D Just to save me a little time ^.^

hey no problem Necro_100000 it's actually you and vlad that we should thank for making such a good HUD system. What I did was only editing your works... I have a suggestion... can you make a stamina system or maybe when the characters attack the weapons are shown or maybe a skill point system... is that possible? or you can make it but it sounds hard? I actually told mr. vlad about this but he seems to be offline.

WOOT HERE YOU GO! HAHAH!

I edited the bars so they fit...
Added number displays for you again...
User editable font names...
Font size...
Font Color...
Level up display...
Level up display color...
Blah Blah Blah...

AND BOSS BARS!!! WOOT!

Yes I added a boss bar that was removed that was found in the first one. To use it use my Boss Hud script and add the comment boss to the event. Easy as Pie! If pie was programing...

Necro_100000's HUD Ver. 1.0
Thanks to venjulienecorpuz!

asdgasdgf.jpg

get it here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4dbb ... f6e8ebb871

Tell me what you think =D

@venjulienecorpuz

Hmmm Nice idea!
I'll get on it asap!

@MistTribe

I think he's translating it if not I could do it.

Next up is my summoning script! =D

vlad

Yes I added a boss bar that was removed that was found in the first one. To use it use my Boss Hud script and add the comment boss to the event. Easy as Pie! If pie was programing...
That boss bar MYSELF made, and it comes with de demo of REQUIEM 2.1....

I have Encountered a Bug in the ABS.
When my Party Member gets Hit, The party members Health Dosent go down which making him/her not being able to die. it works, then when you save your file with a party member, it starts doing it, Anyway how i can fix this? its really annoying.. lol

but yeah and also, if you do a party switch thing where you take out your main character and replace him/her with a temporary Character like

Remove party member: Main Dude
Add Party member: Temporary Dude

there will be 2 "Temporary" Dudes. lol

Those are where i ran into bugs

hoped i helped

Salvains":1eh1e40w said:
When my Party Member gets Hit, The party members Health Dosent go down which making him/her not being able to die. it works, then when you save your file with a party member, it starts doing it, Anyway how i can fix this? its really annoying.. lol

but yeah and also, if you do a party switch thing where you take out your main character and replace him/her with a temporary Character like

hoped i helped

Sorry for double posting but i forgot to add when you save, THEN load your file it starts doing that No damage Bug. Sorry.. haha

vlad":31vc0fno said:
That boss bar MYSELF made, and it comes with de demo of REQUIEM 2.1....

Hehehe... That's why the graphic wouldn't change. Not trying to steal you thunder mate. It just wouldn't work for me so I took the firstone you make and moved it over! -.-; sorry Vlad. Love your work. Not trying to take cridet for anything, just trying to help out. =D

Well time to remove that one form the demo! Umm if I release anything else you don't like or I overlooked just tell me. I would be glad to remove whatever you like. Again I'm not trying to overstep my bounds. :smile:

Salvains":thdt04mk said:
Salvains":thdt04mk said:

Sigh... Where did the edit buttons go?

For the save thing it might be because it declares and writes the $ABS_Actor data (forget the name...) And that might activate it... Do you have a custom title menu screen? That might override the new game function in the ABS that starts up the data for the members.

As for problem 2,

I have the same issue. It's messing up my summoning script... >.<

Hmmm Vlad can you work in the Actor_Next function into the interpreter? So if you remove $game_members.actor[0]
it will change the members in the array so you don't have doubles? That would be awesome!

Besides that It's a minor glitch but it means you can never have 0 party members... Maybe this glitch can be used in order to make a mirror image skill? IDK just an idea =X

hoped i helped

Sorry for double posting but i forgot to add when you save, THEN load your file it starts doing that No damage Bug. Sorry.. haha

vlad

rsrsr sory me you necro... is not that I want to say... but..

new update for sbabs 2 is coming, sonn I come post it here

Well Necro, i do not have a custom Title screen, and made the title screen default. and now i have 2.2 of this. and it still does it. i dont know how to fix this. and its really bugging me to hell... haha

so yeah, i dont know how to fix the problem. :/

Hey vlad or Necro or anybody can somebody help me here? I want to make a game with parties which they can use the HP MP and EXP bars but I'm having a problem out here... when I try to make status bars for my characters some how when they exceed over a certain line they won't be seen anymore! For more details... see this pick here...

venjulienecorpuz

if you can't see the image go click here:
http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12 ... titled.jpg

@venjulienecorpuz

I like what you did with the bars I would love to help you. I take it your using my extra bar script?

I can't write on from fresh because of finals... (I have 6 every semester >.< so 12 in a year) So if you can post a demo with what you have I will simply whip you up a script that has it all fixed!

It's simply a box error. Will a bitmap box error. Vlad made it a certain size so you don't overload your screen and I made the X slightly larger for my new Bar script but reduced the Y size just a bit to make it so it wouldn't add any more lag.

Anyway it's a simple fix and I love to make Hud's so I'd love to help. I'm just straped from time so if you could post a demo up then I should have it by the end of Saturday! (If you can get it up after my date I'll work on it today! =D We'll be out by 4:30 back by 7:00 so have it on by 7:00 and I could have it done today.)

@vlad

No it's okay. I just don't want to overstep my boundaries. =D you have nothing to be sorry for.

@Salvains

Hmmm Can you post a Raw demo. (With all of your grpahics scripts, events, ect.) You can PM it to me if you want. This is the easiest way and fastest way to get it done. I won't steal any of your stuff I can assure you. If you don't believe me then you can ask Khoa or quite a few others. lol.

Personally I think this would be the only way for me to understand you predicament. /= /
This one seems to be one of those one's I just need to do hands on if you don't mind.

Anyway Best Wishes to you all for now.
I'm off to study for finals.

Till next time,
-Matt (Necro)

Okay, first of all, I commend you Vlad for such amazing work on all your scripts. I'm using you ABS system, your party system, lighting system, shadow system and reflection system. All of this works for me fine, but I do have some questions.

1. When I try to create a boss battle, how do I use the boss health bar? I'm completely confused on what to do about it.
2. Whenever one of my team mates die they either disappear completely (it says they're still alive, yet they disappear and it won't let me see them anymore) or they die and I can't revive them. Help?
3. How do I assign a hot key to items, and how do I work the long distance weapons?
4. After a boss battle I need to activate a switch so it's possible to receive a key for a door or something. How do I go about doing this?
5. During a boss battle, I like to change the BGM. How do I revert it back to how it was after they have died?

Don't mean to overload, I just need to know this stuff.

BTW, I'm new here, and I enjoy this site. It's been very helpful to me.

(I use VX if that makes a difference)

LOLZ... I finally translated the text in the Requiem SBABS 2.2 and it's now in English... any of you who don't understand what's going on in the demo you can now understand it... I don't know Portuguese but I translated it with a software called SYSTRAN V6 and I tell you that I'm not that good in translating it and some sentences in the demo may look awkward but at least it's understandable (I think)... so I'll just post it here then...

Here's the link to my English translated demo of Requiem SBABS 2.2...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yidd1m0222m

vlad

hi guys, I'm here to tell about the new update of the sbabs what I'm working on. The SBABS 3.0.
In new version, new things will be available, for example: no more need use character graphics for SHIELDS, it will be equal the DROPS, using the proper icon graphic displayed on character.
Correction of inumerous bugs and addeded more some plugins...

Actual status of REQUIEM 3.0 is 50%, MANY bugs was released in that and much more will be ^^
The new shields system is ready

any sugestions please email me: vlad_goth@live.com (that is my msn too can add me)

bye

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.