Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

NeoABS

TheAmateurAnimator":3gcl8wk2 said:
Mr.Mo":3gcl8wk2 said:
@TheAmateurAnimator,
Not hard at all. On the settings page. Its practically same as the old one :-/
Oh. I didn't even notice that script! *facepalms self*

Also, I keep getting this error--I think it comes up whenever an enemy attacks using a ranged attack.
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3535/64885586ng4.th.jpg[/img]

Also also, is it possible to create ranged exploding weapons, like a rocket-propelled grenade launcher?

Mr.Mo":35g68k9y said:
the error is most likely cause you setup the ranged weapon wrong. Let me see what you did.

Never mind, the problem disappeared when I deleted the ranged script from my project and put in the ranged script from the demo. I must have changed something.

Im having a problem.

I set a ranged weapon, everything is in order, animations, items, weapons, settings, ect. Yet, when I start my game and hit the attack key nothing happens. I have the ammo set aswell, and I'm starting the game with a switch to turn on the hud and a few main switches. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or give a list of things that I might not have done right?

Thanks

Jaiden":364lchwu said:
Im having a problem.

I set a ranged weapon, everything is in order, animations, items, weapons, settings, ect. Yet, when I start my game and hit the attack key nothing happens. I have the ammo set aswell, and I'm starting the game with a switch to turn on the hud and a few main switches. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or give a list of things that I might not have done right?

Thanks

Do you have ammo? To not use ammo, set it to 0

Are you also running common events? I heard that was troubling but I dunno why.

Ah...

The SDK Anti-Lag Script
The Ucoders Message System
Selwyn's Minimap
Universal Customizable Menu -By the Sleeping Leonhart

Thats it...

The Message system is supposedly not compatible with the ABS.. Odd thing is I'm the author and I tested both lol. I'll take a look into it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.