Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

That doesn't seem as "lazy" as other flash animated shows. Some literally still resemble Captain Pugwash in their level of animation. (I know CP isn't flash, but it's a similar way of animating).

@ united washcloth express

Than You'll like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as it was created by Lauren Faust, who worked on The Power Puff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Iron Giant, and others.

She is also the wife of Craig McCracken, The Creator of PPGs and Fosters Home. You'll either enjoy or dislike MLP:FiM
but that depends, Here's the link to the pilot (you can skip the intro if it annoys you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4

@united washcloth express

Which episode did you see, If you don't know the episode can you describe it from memory?

What did the episode do that turn you off? I might show you something that could likely
change your view of the cartoon if you give me a chance to prove that this show isn't horrible.

Just one more chance, after that no more, your opinion will determine
if you like it or not.

@ tobacco goldfish

The main cast got cursed and travel to a zebra named Zecora who they think is the blame for all this.

Fluttershy (the yellow pegasus pony) who used to have an angelic voice, is cursed with a deep guy's voice.

In this scene, Fluttershy is singing Pinkie Pie's song because Pinkie Pie can't speak.

Here is Pinkie Pie singing the song before being cursed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mlcVxGdFw4

@ Amy Pond

Well the Main Cast are all female (except for spike) but they are male ponies in this show
such as Big Mac, Big Brother of Applejack.

250px-Big_Mac_large.jpg

If your wondering why Fluttershy has a deep man's voice, read my above post.

moog

Sponsor

I get WHY you like it, I dont get why you are so bent on making everyone enjoy the show. I respect that you like it but I watched one episode and besides well animated, it was very kindergarten oriented

Well sir, I'm sorry if I come off as a defender of this cartoon, I only join to show those who don't know anything about this show, as I been in the know since the beginning of december, 2010.

And so, I deeply apologize to all for the sudden joining of this fourm, I only just wanted to spread my knowledge, that is all.

moog

Sponsor

nah dude its cool im not bashing your love for the show, carry on and all that, i was just a bit curious. you're very welcome here!! we love to have new members. I was just interested why you joined :p but yeah man, dont feel bad or apologize for anything, youve done nothing wrong. feel free to post more about the show or whatnot, but it may not appeal to everyone here.

I must say that i'm glad that you express your opinion on the show, I know they are those who dislike this show after seeing at least one or two episodes.

So, which episode did you watch? Was it the pilot episodes? I am just wondering that's all.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.