Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

united washcloth express":k8p1czgp said:
At least Bravest Warriors has remained untouched.
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHAM!

But seriously. I personally don't get the appeal. I'm a 17 yo bisexual, so that fits the average criteria for the viewers of this show. but to me... It's sad to say it's all just a band wagon. I don't mind the show or the views as much as I mind the "Bronies" Y'see there are people who watch the show, enjoy it and actually find it engaging. Then there are "Bronies" People who jumped on a band wagon to say "Oh hey look, I watch MLP." I'm pretty sure they don't really engage with the show, but rather watch it for more social credibility. Although how it gains you credibility I don't know.

323e3560.jpg

Jason

Awesome Bro

I'd tap the one on the left, I'm not even joking, even if she's underage, I will WRECK her so bad that no other guy will be able to compete.

Okay, in regards to that picture, Yeah, Even I find them kinda hot... But they are humans. NOT PONIES. It's okay to find humans dressed as ponies attractive. Just a but weird when people find the actual ponies hot. :I

I agree with Jason. I am a brony myself, however, as with any fandom, its not the normal veiwers/consumers that you take notice of. It will always be the crazies that do things for attention and make themselfs look like an ass that you will notice.

Name one popular culture fanbase that does not exhibit these traits and you have found the motherland. XD

SN: Homestuck is a shitstorm of bad fans and bad media that should've been shot and burned to the ground before it laid eggs. Js.

pipesnogger":3qqj3rl7 said:
Oh god homestuck
I remember I used to like home stuck back in the day.
I actually really liked it too. It was wacky and silly and cute. Then the artist started doing a bunch of relationship/love crap and obvious moneywhoring (like having 7 characters based on the zodiac with easy-to-sell T-shirts on, so anyone could pick "their" sign and get a t-shirt for it). So then I looked at the community to see how other people were reacting and then basically did the homerslidesintobushes.gif again and never went back :/

Now when I go to conventions I always see these people -- it's always the grey dudes with the zodiac signs -- and they are always either OUTRAGEOUSLY obese girls, or dudes with acne so bad you can see the pockmarks through the grey skin paint. They always seem to be younger than the bronies-in-costume though. And more like the "goth kids", hanging out in corners, instead of being loud and flamboyant and annoying and sitting in the middles of walkways.

... Next convention I do, ... I'm doing a behavioral study.

I'll bet people attach themselves to different "fandoms" based on personality traits.

This is suddenly very interesting

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.