Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr.Mo's Squad Based ABS (SBABS)

I don't use the animation myself but I've gotten reports that it happens. The new version might fix it which will be released in a 1 hour game.

cyray7

im pretty sure its not the scripts, it happens if i remove all the party members from your demo (i get all the errors i got before, damage, dead, and hp errors) and i still got the error. also, i made a new project and just used your script and i still got the error.

also, i removed all the other scripts from my game and i still got the error...

cyray7

ok mr. mo could you just tell me how to hide the windows around the edge of the screen that display various information, or how to temporarily deactivate the script?

afters

I'm trying to locate the game_ally class. I'm a fairly good scripter and I want to add a behavior for my game that makes the party follow you, but hang back and use healing and support magic. I can't do it without finding that class.

Why this script is so laggy? I have 1 gb ram !

When i press to right button, character will move still it reaches the wall or object and stops, why?

I got a question:

-When you attack, i can show other animation for my character? (for example, when you trow a missile, the char change to a "trow" pose)

Thanks!

Darkkurama

Can anyone post the SBABS normal verson? Mr.Mo only has the SBABS Lite verson, but i also want Event vs Event, so can anyone upload the Normal one?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.