Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr.Mo's Squad Based ABS (SBABS)

I copied all of the scripts from the demo to my game in the proper order and when I go to test my game I get this:

Unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/mapback.

Help would be appreciated.

al3itwi":pgmvsygn said:
hello guys, how can I hide the hud? :wink:

Look in the script. Its somewhere in the settings. There should be an option for the hud if not hit control + f and type hud till you find it.

I dont know how much trouble I'll get in for this, but does anyone know how I can contact Mr.Mo? I wanna pay him to make me a script. :ssj:

I know that Mr. Mo isn't active here anymore and doesn't support the script, but I was wondering if I could have a bit of help...

My game's been crashing when I try to start it up after I put in all of the scripts (excluding the 'Interact with Ally' script) that Mr. Mo put in. I then saw that I had to put them in the order that he did. Well, I tried that and got a completely different error message.

errorlx1.png

That's the error message I'm getting now. Any suggestions?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.