Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr.Mo's Squad Based ABS (SBABS)

Maybe he had a change of heart. I read somewhere that he made a new ABS that is supposed to be really good. We'll have to see.

Welcome back, Mr. Mo!

I have stopped supporting it but that was a simple question :-/ XD.

And yup, I made a new ABS, its done. Releasing soon for public testing.

Hmm...The SBABS will be released shortly after the ABS. I want to get rid off all the bugs from the ABS so I can make the SBABS based on it. Less bugs this way.

The only reason I hated the SBABS was from the lag, other than that it was fine.
Hopefully they turn out nice, by the way will these work with Rpg Maker VX. If I get it and decide to use these scripts?

they won't work with RMVX. I haven't looked but I edited alot of default classes of RGSS1 and RGSS2 is different.

I can't promise on lag but my new scripting habits have decreased lag in all my script by a lot.

Mr.Moe, for the mini map, If I want a player to bring a civilian to a town inn from captivity.
How do I use the mini map to make  a green dot for the right exit to the other map,
then another green dot that is place at the inns entrance then another green dot for
the innkeeper to get the reward
Civilian "Please get me back there!"
Quest Added---> 'Green Dot is added to exit'
'Player goes there and transports to map0001,
The Inn is south in map001 so the red dot
is on the bottom of minimap then he goes
in and a green dot goes on the innkeeper
and the player goes to her and he
gets his reward

linker009":3n95l4yn said:
has anyone tested this with RMVX / rgss2? If so can you confirm It? If not does anyone know any thing similar that does work?

it doenst work with rgss2... rgss and rgss2 are code differently therefore this wouldn't work with rmvx.

sorry for bothering but,i have a problem talking to characters.whenever i try to talk,my player doesn't move anymore,could anybody help me?

Hey mr.mo! I liked your script so much but there is only one thing I have found in it. When you go to another map and it's not 20 to 15 the soldiers don't go to the map with you in the same place, they just go at the end of the map! And only come if you call them... Please fix this bug!

When you shoot the gun or the bullet, how do you make it have a sound when you shoot it? I tried everything but nothing works.

vamp

there is a small glitch, not that big of a deal, great program for a MMORPG looks flawless, the only glitch is, my over world map is 400x400 and i noticed with your scripts, i do not know what one, when it is installed, there is a glitch when the world map is higher then 370x370 where it says,

"Script is Hanging" like i said once again, it is not that big of a deal since i just lowered my over world size, and it works fine, but when i first tested in my game, it gave me that Error, :P till i figured out the problem...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.