Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Rye.jp's CBS Starter Pack 0.6

Wazakindjes":24sxgfin said:
Sorry for doublepost, but I think I have the bare hands thingie fixed. Problem is, you won't jump to your enemy, if I try something with that, I get an error: "Can't convert nil to String" :S

Anyway, here is Rye CBS 0.5!

Hey you can actually use no weapons on that version!!!!

But there is sadly no animations or weapons showing up. -.-

Wazakindjes":1341cb5r said:
@1337Aces: I don't get you, could you be more clear please be more clear

okay well here goes,

i may have figured what my problem is, i am not using the limit break scripts.

but on to the question, when i use a skill instead of the animation that i picked in the database menu of rmxp i get a animation were the character stand in front of the enemy then a bunch of green rings appear on the enemy then the character teleports behind the enemy and the animation ends.

what i was asking is how can i delete that animation and show the animation i chose in the rmxp db.

hope that was more clear ^.^

Yeah, I know, I can get the first to move, but that's it. Else I get an error, because the step is something with your weapon. And he doesn't have a weapon equipped...

@Chromaticed: Yeah, I'm trying to edit the CBS and/or Enterbrain's scripts to see if I can add an animation. ;)

Wazakindjes":371nybux said:
Yeah, I know, I can get the first to move, but that's it. Else I get an error, because the step is something with your weapon. And he doesn't have a weapon equipped...
That's why. :P

Well, try it I should say, I don't have the scripts. :P

Guys, you'll love me now. =D I got the thingie fixed, you can move to enemy, have animation and whatever sucked first. =D Click here to download Rye CBS version 0.6!

All you have to do is to make a weapon with no stats, name, icon and whatever. Default it is ID 33. If that's not the case, do this:

1) Open the script editor. Find the custom script called Scene_Battle 1.
2) Inside there, you'll see: $game_party.actors[ i].weapon_id = 33; at line 14. You can guess what to do: change the 33 to the ID of your weapon with no stats etc..
3) Do the same in Scene_Battle 2, on line 219, which is: if $game_party.actors[ i].weapon_id == 33

Done you are. =D (You notice [ i] instead of the space gone, that's because I would get Italian text. -_-) And ofcourse I want teh creditz. :P

oh ok

do you know oh any scripts that will work with this CBS That shows a levelup! image over the head of the character that Leveled up ??

Wazakindjes":21nsbzqw said:
Well, try it I should say, I don't have the scripts. :P

Guys, you'll love me now. =D I got the thingie fixed, you can move to enemy, have animation and whatever sucked first. =D Click here to download Rye CBS version 0.6!

All you have to do is to make a weapon with no stats, name, icon and whatever. Default it is ID 33. If that's not the case, do this:

1) Open the script editor. Find the custom script called Scene_Battle 1.
2) Inside there, you'll see: $game_party.actors[ i].weapon_id = 33; at line 14. You can guess what to do: change the 33 to the ID of your weapon with no stats etc..
3) Do the same in Scene_Battle 2, on line 219, which is: if $game_party.actors[ i].weapon_id == 33

Done you are. =D (You notice [ i] instead of the space gone, that's because I would get Italian text. -_-) And ofcourse I want teh creditz. :P

!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall thank you very much for this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.