Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System 2.6 Translated + A

I think Kylock should bold, highlight, make flashy the instruction on how to make the side-view battlers. lol.

Anyways, I'm trying to modify the "Guard" command code so that the pcs will recover HP/MP when they select guard:

(borrowed from Synthesis Regenerate HP/MP)
Code:
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # â—

tuti05

You know what would be cool. If there was a weapon that forced you to use the skill "throw weapon" when you try to attack. That way i can make shuriken and throwing knives.

tuti05":1y1ni9zc said:
You know what would be cool. If there was a weapon that forced you to use the skill "throw weapon" when you try to attack. That way i can make shuriken and throwing knives.
You can do this. First create the weapon and a weapon ID for it.

After this go to the script and look for line 1321ish where it says

Code:
class Weapon
 # â—

Extract all of your files, don't run it from the .rar/.zip file, that error tends to happen when that's the case..at least, that's usually ONE reason.

ricesteam said:
I think Kylock should bold, highlight, make flashy the instruction on how to make the side-view battlers. lol.

Anyways, I'm trying to modify the "Guard" command code so that the pcs will recover HP/MP when they select guard:

Code:
  # â—

What would happen if i were to delete the 2man tech assist and attack and the 4 man tech assist and attack? Would it even affect the script? also, in the demo sometimes not everyone in the party attacks..

Do you mean there's a compatible script for what I'm trying to do?

Please link it.

van helblaze said:
ricesteam said:

Code:
  # â—

banditjackpotty":xe21e08w said:
What would happen if i were to delete the 2man tech assist and attack and the 4 man tech assist and attack? Would it even affect the script? also, in the demo sometimes not everyone in the party attacks..
If you deleted those things, it wouldn't effect anything, it just wouldn't allow you to use that :P

Its better off keeping it there, as you can have like 900+ skills, so really... no need to remove them... is there?

Zhadri

i know im  a newbie at rpg maker VX but
How do you sett in the animated battlers addon

and maybe kylock should have had that addon inn the demo

and im from another country than USA or Britain so my english isnt so good

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.