Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The sketch thread!

Soul where did your pictures go? I was going to comment >.<

Quick Pencil sketch in Photoshop, sorry about the size ^_^

waj0nb.png

NexS

which one is evil? I'd say the left eye. left eyes are freakier than right eyes if the other eye is destroyed
*evil laugh*

candle

Sponsor

I would totally upload a couple of my quick sketches, but I just found out that my scanner isn't compatible with Vista, and I haven't had the time to take pictures of then with my digital camera.

nor0001.jpg

I never do clean sketch at paper :'(

@WeaponOD: Amazing!!!!! She's looks like real!!! :O :O

@Dadevster: lol I think it's more to angry then evil....

@MC: It's cool, few people can do great draw in paint ^^

Venetia, off-topic question but what program are you using for the faces? I've been trying to get my hands on a good program for cartoony-ish illustrations and have been using Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. I dunno if I should try Illustrator or if Sketchbook is good enough?

also, yay cartoons :]

Neph looks like the charming sex vixen of the group while cori is the dim whitted blonde and aria is a buffer for the two, either way theyre all coke addicted hookers in the deadly crime ring that is the ukranian mafia! I like em

Dadevster":1gdl95yn said:
Venetia, off-topic question but what program are you using for the faces? I've been trying to get my hands on a good program for cartoony-ish illustrations and have been using Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. I dunno if I should try Illustrator or if Sketchbook is good enough?

also, yay cartoons :]

just photoshop, i dont really use anything else. i try to use painter once in a long while for coloring and i use paint shop pro for pixelling but otherwise everything's photoshop.
you're probably just having a hard time with your paintbrush settings if your stuff keeps coming out too blurry.

badmonur":1gdl95yn said:
Neph looks like the charming sex vixen of the group while cori is the dim whitted blonde and aria is a buffer for the two, either way theyre all coke addicted hookers in the deadly crime ring that is the ukranian mafia! I like em

well not really but your take on it is awesome :D

This is a nose that I drew a few weeks ago-the quality is abysmal because I had to use my camera since my scanner isn't working. The blending work is pretty crappy too and it could use with a lot more contrast but meh.

nose1.png

I'm working on doing portraits right now and I'm doing one part of the face at a time. :p

oooOooOo you knows nose :0~

the nostrils look a little small vertically unless it's a very young child. the tip could probably use some more severe shading too.

nose-ilt650.jpg

More crappy camera pictures! :cheers:

These ones were taken on an angle to get good light on them so they may look a little wonky. Also, they're not that blurry, I promise ;-;

lips1.png

lips2.png

nose11.png

(this one could probably be a lot cleaner, the blending is pretty crappy)

here's a quick sketch of an I.L.F. a Jinn who can cast Ice, Lighting, Fire ~ :P
ILF.jpg
it's for my demo "Burn, Shock, Freeze!" keep an eye out...
it will be covered in freehand art! (love this thread BTW)

~g/A\/\/\|E|F/A\(C|=

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.