Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The sketch thread!

quick_sketch_gs.png

no it's not her :)
just a random character:) Now, that you say this doesn't surprise me, as I think Jena's artwork i did a long time ago have a similar pose.

haha I love that fat engineer guy! is he for inq?

i decided to make a cute little second sun animal :)

animalsketch.png

idk why i love giving everything horns

nice drawings and um can i post some of my sketches that i did using a webcam cause i don't have a scanner or camera i only have a webcam inside my laptop?

mawk

Sponsor

any sketches are good, I think. people won't have a lot to say about them if the quality's bad enough you can't really see them, but you won't be breaking any rules or anything.

Ok here are some sketches i did didn't take long maybe at most 30 minutes and all were taken by my webcam so please excuse them if they are bad quality.

*EDIT- Fixed them they work now*

Here is another one I actually took my time on this one and colored it with markers cause i couldn't find my color pencils

Tell me what ya think about ^^ :biggrin:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.