Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Summon

Updated
I added the Turn Feature, BGM feature, Transition Feature and fixed the escape Problem!

Now working on development system and status window!

I post a demo soon as possible!

Thanks to all for the comments

Edit:
Make the status window for the summon.
It's only a test(it's very similar to the actor status), i need suggestion to make the definitive version.

Hmmm...how would I go about calling that Summon Status Menu? I can't seem to figure it out. I'm bat at scripting by that way...

Anyway, I was thinking, does this work for enemies? I mean, there was a boss or two in Final Fantasy X that could Summon, I just think it would be a cool idea.

Hmmm...how would I go about calling that Summon Status Menu? I can't seem to figure it out. I'm bat at scripting by that way...
Call the Summon Status Menu with:
Code:
$scene = Scene_SummonStatus.new

Edit:
I've updated the Scene Status.
Now you can use item on summon.
The command abilities and attribute are not implemented yet.

is there something in this script like "the Summons will auto return after the battle is over"?

because if there is isnt, the player can decide to keep the summons lol.

it'll be better if the script has @auto_summon_return_call or something.

Can it be possible so the summon takes a place of a player instead of all the team? like making an element so these types of skills will summon an ally instead of leaving the area for him?

Can it be possible so the summon takes a place of a player instead of all the team? like making an element so these types of skills will summon an ally instead of leaving the area for him?
Yeah.. maybe i can add this feature!
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14163

Try it with this script... there's a minor glitch, the original heroes' HP and SP bars aren't hidden...
It must be a bug of the Animated Gradient Bar.

the only missing thing is.. the demo! hahaha!
It's incorrect.
And the ability feature?
ops i have added now hahaha XD

Updated the 2 scripts
Added ability feature(you can learn skill by item)(Status & Development)
Now you can disable the experience acquisition(Summon Script)

The demo it's arriving!

Edit:
Demo uploaded!
See first Post

Thanks i'll try it now.

[Edit]

I tried it and after i used the summon on your demo i got an error.

Script 'Summon' line 118: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method `dead?' for nil:NilClass

Jaide

Ooh, this looks neat!

I notice that you can remove only the summoner, but....is it possible to remove everyone BUT the summoner, so that it's like FFX and FFXII, where only the summon and the summoner remain in battle?

Btw the sleeping leonhart is it normally possible so the summon can be summoned for example:

The maximum party members is four and you have two already.If you summon the monster there will be three now but if there were four the monster can't be summoned unless a player dies and so it frees one place.

It can be done in the normal summon?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.