Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pokémon Pro Circuit: Season One

Sad Eebit isn't here, I have been getting really into this. I think my last post was pretty good, but I really need to wait for him to come back posting to add more detail  :P

Gmanjudo":3hoythyw said:
Sad Eebit isn't here, I have been getting really into this. I think my last post was pretty good, but I really need to wait for him to come back posting to add more detail  :P

Tell me about it, I'm dying to continue my match with Ryuartyi! I'm having a blast with this rp! ^_^

You can switch out whenever you want, but remember your opponent might get a shot at you when your pokemon first comes out onto the field.

Hey. Despain. If it isn't too much trouble could you quickly place that bracket image (in a spoiler I suppose) into your first post. It would make quick references far easier than having to scroll to the last post of the page each time.

I've had a lot of fun with this. I hope you do have a Season 2. This has made me really want to get my Pokemon: Diamond back and play online again. Thanks a lot for the match J.D. It was a great ending and mix of moves.

Ryuartyi ":3gcd2imj said:
I've had a lot of fun with this. I hope you do have a Season 2. This has made me really want to get my Pokemon: Diamond back and play online again. Thanks a lot for the match J.D. It was a great ending and mix of moves.

Hey no proble, let's do it again sometime

Your battle was really entertaining. For everyone who hasn't yet, please read the JDSlasha/Ryuartyi topic and vote for your choice of the winner.

Also, let's get going on these matches. There are a few that are waiting for replies. I don't want the tournament to be bogged down by a couple of stragglers.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Hey guys,

Sorry about not being here the past few days, my internet got a real kick in the nuts when the big winter storm hit this weekend...

I'm going to finish my battle with des and see if he wants me to stay in the circut :)

Ryuartyi":23l1ix3i said:
I know it's a little early to ask, but what happens in a tie? The winner of the actual match goes on?

Des decides? Allow non Rp-ers to vote?

Despain":23l1ix3i said:
Your battle was really entertaining. For everyone who hasn't yet, please read the JDSlasha/Ryuartyi topic and vote for your choice of the winner.

Also, let's get going on these matches. There are a few that are waiting for replies. I don't want the tournament to be bogged down by a couple of stragglers.

Yeah... uhmm... I am seriously lagging here... I really want to get the match underway. He even signed in once, and didn't post on the match. (eebit)

By the way, if people are still looking for potential moves, Serebii is also a very good place to look up potential moves or anything, that they can learn. (also for anyone that plays D/P theres a WiFi chat too...)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.