Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pokémon Pro Circuit: Season One

Well if you knew what it is that's fine. I was just afraid you'd be confusing it with its evolved form.

JDSlasha and Ryuartyi:

Don't forget about TTar's Sand Stream.

Lol, everyone will probably be donw with their first match before mine even starts.

And since no one else is using items, I don't think I will either...

EDIT: Despain, nice avatar lol.

Despain":q5y6c810 said:
eebit:

the Hoenn league champion, Steven,
Former champion. Steven retired from actively battling to pursue his dream of geology. Wallace became champion in his place (events of Emerald).

Yes, I know. I decided to put that because Steven was the Champeon when Kit and Jake battled the  Hoenn league.

Good call Des, I have a really cool way to incorporate that into battling with Raichu.

(and Yes I'm totally making another picture for my last post, it's just takin' awhile ^_^: )

Oh baby! Injury joins the fray! Let's see how he can compete against Des eh? These things are going very well, and I really like your posting style J.D.

I'm guessing that the pictures that J.D. is doing has a MASSIVE advantage over me for doing the next round, right?

Well, it's been fun doing the first round, just not too confident in going on up the ladder.

Name: Lucy "Bomb" Valentine
She gets her nickname "LucyBomb" from her explosive temper!
Physical Appearance: Around 5'5", Short pink hair, pink boots, fishnets with a few holes in them, fairly skinny, and a purple dress.
Home Region: Hoenn
Home Town: Lilycove City
Short Biography:
    Lucy was an orphan living with her old Aunt.
Her Aunt was worried that if she passed away, Lucy would have nowhere to go, or anyone to protect her.
So she gave Lucy her very first Pokémon, Misdreavus, a very mischievous one at that.
Together they were always getting into trouble, and causing everyone in Lilycove uneeded stress!
Untill one sad day her old Aunt passed away. But Lucy was not alone, she had Misdreavus.
So she left Lilycove, determined to be a trainer.
She was only 11 when she set out to be a Pokemon trainer, and to see the world.
Today Lucy is very strong and so are her Pokemon.
You shouldn't let her young age fool you.
Sure she's a spazz, and sometimes forgets what attacks her Pokemon have,
but she's very capable when she needs to be.
Pokémon (6):
Mismagius
Manectric
Miltank
Politoed
Vileplume
Feraligatr
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x90/AtomiccChild/finsl.png[/img]

Anonymous

DEAR GOD WEATHER EFFECTS ARE HARD TO DESCRIBE USING.

Seriously, I don't know how I would have managed to describe Hail if it weren't for that Hydro Pump.

Lucy you're a little late. Come back for season two. ;)

Wumpi your hailstorm is fucking awesome. I love how you used the snow cloak ability.

Electricity would have no effect on Tyranitar but....

Skye needs to brush up on his type knowledge. ;)

Also guys, don't forget that Tyranitar's sandstorm never goes away unless another weather effect overrides it.

Despain":2ry3yvmt said:
Electricity would have no effect on Tyranitar but....

Skye needs to brush up on his type knowledge. ;)

Also guys, don't forget that Tyranitar's sandstorm never goes away unless another weather effect overrides it.
Well, I know that sandstorm doesn't go away, but the electricity never touched Tyranitar. It was used as a diversion to set up a Focus Punch.

Anonymous

I think what Evviekins means is that electricity DOES effect Tyranitar, it does normal damage.

Rock has no resistance to electric, it's dual typing with ground (which has electric immunity) which gives many rock types that resistance. Tyranitar has no ground type so takes normal damage.

Yeah, I guess I'm ready.

Name: Shynx
Physical Appearance: A medium height, medium build typical male. Usually dressed in black and/or blue colors. Medium length jet black hair. Walks out confidently to the arena. Waves to a young women dressed in pink and black in the audience.
Home Region: Kanto
Home Town: Cerulean City

Pokémon (6):

Manetric
Alakazam
Tyrannitar
Houndoom
Kingdra
Metagross

Hmm....I dont want to post my moves before my opponent does....
Can I PM them to you Despain?

Plus, I have to actually think them out too.
:p

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.