Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi Player Split Screen with SDK

luis

yeah, i will release it in some days, or before, but there will not be ABS, i delay it, because, my brother erase all my rmxp projects, including the RMXP, so i had to buy a USB drive, so he could no longer do that, but i was able to recover the script, took me days!), but i don't want you guys to wait more time

luis

new version!
    -Now under CC
    -SDK update(2.3) with RSC require!
    -AIM update(2.02)
    -Passability for Player2 is fixed! :D
    -Change Default Controls
    -6 New Interpreter Commands
    -Change the number of players in-game * See Interpreter Commands     
    -See txt file with a list of all the bugs fixed
sorry no ABS!

Passability is indeed fixed.

However, P2 cannot continue through text, it can only begin the text, it relies on P1 to hit enter to continue to scroll. This makes it impossible for P2 to talk to any NPCs that ask you a question. If P2 is asked if he wants to port, and p1 hits enter for yes, p1 will be ported instead.

Awesome script btw.  :thumb:

lel

I'm just impressed that you always but your "Credits and Terms of Use" which makes it easy to know how much money I'd need to pay you, or where to contact you and WHO to credit (since it's not always the poster or MAIN maker. Thank you so much for that alone, of course I'm alittle upset about the ABS but I think I will live and I am still very greatful that your at least trying.

Great Work Keep it up and if there's anything I can do to help speed things along please let me know.

Also a suggestion you should make an option if players gain exp. point's separately or together (even if their on different map's)

luis

hey! any toughts about the ABS version or anything about this script! PM me or reply! hey new section! "Contact" spoiler! . lel, good idea! man thanks! i wish everyone would do that!
And for all! Some ABS info :: The script will be an addon!, Expect mayor bugs with this version, also don't PM  Mr.Mo for info about it! Please PM me! thanks all!

Ok this script is AMAZING! but i read what i think are instructions (idk im a script noob) at the begining of your script and i was wondering...what are interprete commands?

luis

Shockysparks":1alhc6fp said:
Ok this script is AMAZING! but i read what i think are instructions (idk im a script noob) at the begining of your script and i was wondering...what are interprete commands?

Interpreter commands are commands that are in the Interpreter Class(script) that comes by default with the RMXP, it reads the commands you use in the events, and later executes it. But i added some new commands to that class, so you can use tell Player 2 to do some things(before it cannot), directly and easy from the Script Event Command(the last one on the list of commands in the events). Got it? thanks for asking

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.