Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi Player Split Screen with SDK

does anyone know of a program tht makes it possible to use this over 2computers? I used "remote assistance" which worked but it was terribly slow. So if anoyone knows of a program like "remote assistance" but doesnt have to run off of windows xp, tht wood be great ^_^

luis

Shockysparks! or anyone, please explain me the problem, if you don't i, can't fix it! More troubles for the users!.

VxOsx

No, I use the teleport with Player one and only he teleports, but when I use the teleport with Player Two, Player One teleports -.-

EDIT:
When I make the teleport no Sprite, The teleport doesn't even work at all :(

EDIT2:
Nevermind, It works now, It wasn't working coz, I had the event set as "Player Touch"

EDIT3:
Ok, its working, but when Player Two teleports, when I press <TAB> Player Two can teleport wherever he is -.- this is Confuzzling

luis

thats a weird error!, sorry but wait my new version, i think i already fixed this in the non-released version! and it seems you had already read the thread, because the "Player Touch" doesn't work, but it's suppose to be like that(because it means only PLayer 1 can use it!)

luis

Bullet_Darkness":2klfaj61 said:
I love this script! Good job making it split-screen, this makes it quite an advantage! If you are applying an ABS... what ABS would you use?
hee! mr mo's NeoABS! for my is the best! but i'm thinking of going with the XAS too, because someone in the past did it!(with a previous version) haha!, i haven't worked a lot in the MPS because i'm making my own game!(haha) but this weekend i will try to work a lot!(i'm on vacations!)

I am very interested in using this script, but I can't open the project file to get the script. Could you fix this?

Edit: Aw, I necroposted. :mad: I should've noticed.

The move event command that changes a graphic for an event does not work for player 2, and animations don't work for player 2. Please fix theses problems. 

vavalar":1xllc0rg said:
When I pause the game during 2 player mode the whole game just closes...
I have the same problem. What should i do to repair it?

(Sorry about my bad English, i'm Dutch :p)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.