Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi Player Split Screen with SDK

luis

look.. i have become a drawer, i'm making my life in another way, i not very good scripting, for me.. i need to learn real RGGS to keep going... it has become too dificult for me that i stop working. i don't have RMXV(i don't like either)... so.. i need like.. real help. So i guess i stop working. I hope someone keeps my code, or do so new multiplayer script- thanks for asking

Cynque

understood  :thumb:

i posted in here because i was scripting a multiplayer script when in that forum they linked me this topic. so i asked you to avoid scripting the same thing.

thanks for the answer  :smile:

So, is anyone planning to pick this script up and work on it? Luis' script was great. P2 Menu and would be great. Even better if the front view battle system can be customized to work with this. Something like RTAB perhaps, only two players controlling the turn-based battle.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.