Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mog Styled Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

In Title Sofia, is it possible to disable the logo and go straight to the New Game, Continue etc.? Or at least make it so the Command window pops up faster after pressing key?

Got one doubt also:

On the main Menu Screen, it show the actor's current state.
Which changes should I make to place, instead of the actor's state, the actor's name there?

I'll use as advantage the fact that you bumped it, and ask one more doubt -- this is much more simple, I think, but I really couldn't do it by myself:

How can I make the background of the option menus(item, skill, equips, etc...) stop looping?

a gentle bump

would love to use this but I can't seem to get it working with any of the ABIs currently out there. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have tried a lot of Battle systems and they all seem to work fine with me. Which Battle systems are you having problems with?

Also, is there a way to combine Taryns Ammunition system with the Mog Styled Item Menus? Just Re-Aranging the order of the scripts doesnt seem to work fully.

Anonymous

Yeah all the battle systems I've used worked just fine with these...

My question: Is there a way to make it so when you press new game on the title screen, instead of just turning the BGM off, it fades it out?:-/

Would it be possible, like the example of "MOG_Title_Sofia" make a animated Game Over, with some scrollable credits, for example?

Edit:
I am testing the scripts in my game, and when you add the MOG_Scene_End I get the error in image Dibujo.png. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit 2:
I dont't know how, but the problem is solved.

Two words

YOU ROCKS!!! :D

I finally found another script master here.
I'll add you to my list of "Who I should thank for making my game perfect"

I gotta request... i'm lame in scirpting, but i wanna this script working with Mr. Mo ABS, i mean hotkeys doesnt work with scene item, and scene skill...
I love this CMS, but i can make those hotkeys working for me. For good scripter its about a 5 minutes, just a two scenes, scene item, and scene skill, but it will help me much

Sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.