Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mog Styled Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um k I'm still having the problem that when I disable the Treasure Pop Up thing, the sound doesn't play but the window still pops up...does anyone know how to fix that?

the menu syle is superb. its an excelent work of art. um can i have a request?
can you make a menu with a compatability to the Limit break Menu system in RTAB, so that i can include the limit break skill in my game plsss. i really wanted to use your CMS with the limith break thing. ty

Hey, I'm not positive, but I think one of the Mog things (I'm guessing the Scene End) is messing with variables...and this is definitely a problem....again, I'm not 100% positive if that's what's doing it, but I'm pretty sure. Could someone look into this?

Yeah just so ya'll know, these menu scripts are not very compatible with allot of scripts I'm finding. The title scene screws up ALLOT of stuff particularly trickster's scripts.

Taylor

Sponsor

I don't think Mog is returning. :<

But it doesn't matter, thanks to these scripts I've learnt how to make image based menus, and scrolling panorama-like backgrounds for scenes. ^^

Woah Simply amazing! Is there anyway to change some of the text though? Like
on the animated title and all those places where you have "Your Game". It's so beautiful though. Great Job. :D

This scripts obviously look fantastic but the sheer amount of people using them in their projects with little or no customization has caused them to loose much of their appeal and now when I seem them in projects they can look generic. Therefore I ask people if they are using them try customising them a bit, if you can.

Aparantly they also lack compatibility with many scripts and Mog hasn't been here for a while...

Unfortunate.

IDK if he's returning, but he's still scripting. there's his site on, and he's always updating... If he's not coming back, I'll link directly some scripts here.

Anonymous

I think what I want has to be done in the script, so I was wondering if any scripters could help.....:D

I want to make it so where the face graphic originally shows in the Main Menu, it will have an animated sprite instead.....Of course I will be making the sprites myself,(50x50) but as for the animated part, I think that would have to be done in the script. I just recently joined the academy, but I'm still not good enuff, because I've only finished the first lesson.....:yes:

I think the best way, and perhaps the easiest way to make it work would be to make the script work like Ccoa's Side-View, in the sense of a single sprite strip being used for a single purpose, and would animate by x amount of frames per second, consisting of however many stances are in your sprite strip.:thumb:

I explained my thought the best I could, so hopefully someone can help!!
Thnx in advance!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.