Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Full Game]A letter from Room 13

Dead content awaiting restoration.
here's 1.4 then. It's fixed all reported bugs.
Download
It fixed that door by making the manager definately get there first, even when i go through debug mode, I added a background SE to the opening and i made the rope in the storage room interactable.
:D

Reives;277752 said:
Rofl, I can't believe I got game-overed by selecting "I'd rather leave."
It's not a game over, it says your story ends here, which it does. Your story can end in multiple places and in different ways if you do different things.

It uses scene_gameover and the game is literally over, so yeah ':|
You got game over because there's no more story in the game.
You might have said you wanted to stay, but would the manager really let you? And read the dialouge, the main character only says part of a sentence, you dont know if he does stay or leave because it's the end of the game straight after.

The save point's upstairs, and I just arrived there. o:
Wasn't that far anyhow though. The slow-walking was just getting to me.

you saying im angry? O.o I'm not, I just think the ending I got, sucked. And I've done everything I can and I keep getting the same crappy ending -.-

the game ends there no matter what. After you say yes or no the game will end, it's the dialouge before that, that changes depending on what you have done.

I need a little help. I download the game, and don't get me wrong it's really good, but...
I can't find the hidden door to the basement. I have gotten the coins, got the tonic, gave it to the old man, saved Skye, got the dagger and replaced it in the knife collection in the small dinning room, gotten the hammer and now the person in the room by the stairs (forget his name) says the manager as a hidden room to the basement. Where is it? I've been looking at walls for a half an hour and I'm getting a little ticked....

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.