Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy VI SDK - Going Social!

Me too! I, too, am downloading!

Edit: Ah that WAS good! Yeah a few bugs here and there, but those are mostly battle ones.

Anyway, good luck with releaseing a final version!

Hey! Kururu here. Well, it's good... but... the english names still bug me. Especially Pearl. Oh, and the gameplay is cool.
RATING: :cheery02::cheery02::cheery02::cheery02:

This is not Kururu. This is an annoying bug from your game. Well, I know its ment to be BETA, but that doesnt make the bugs any less annoying, it only makes them forgiveable. Having a party full of Tina is fun, but I cant wait until you get them all done. All 14. All 18. All 64. Including the five Cefca's, and Ho. As a final rating...
Pearl is a stupid name, Tina is rad, and I cant wait for the finished version.
RATING: :D:D:D:D

lol sorry for the bugs.
I didn't have time to make all the sprite sheet for all the other playable characters.
I'm sure that there is some bugs in the battle system but can you tell me what are those bugs?
Sorry, I was in a rush when I made the demo (I had to remake it) By the way, this demo IS NOT an official release. It is just a little demo to show you what i have done so far.

Anyway, thanks for the comments.
Please, give me more comments!

I'll change the names for the next demo.

Interesting idea, just not sure how useful it is. I mean, the rmxp zelda starter kit has been complete for nearly half a year. You seen anyone try and develop with it? I havent. Not even cancelled projects. Not even vaporware.

macchia;126456":1dzgq578 said:
Interesting idea, just not sure how useful it is. I mean, the rmxp zelda starter kit has been complete for nearly half a year. You seen anyone try and develop with it? I havent. Not even cancelled projects. Not even vaporware.

I understand your point and I agree with Celes_Cole. You're not totally wrong but any one who would like to make a fan game can start with this. I have seen a lot of people who are making hacks and it is extremely hard and long. At least half of them have, unfortunately, gave up. I also gave up.

This is the reason why I'm making this. ^_^

But as Celes_Cole said, you got a point. Starter kits aren't very popular but i strongly think that it will help at least 1 person.

Anyway, thanks for the comment! :p

Time has come for an other update!

I have fix some bugs in the menu and the esper system is 100% done. I still have to eradicate some ugly bugs in the battle system. It shouldn't be to hard.
I'm actually working on the team splitting system and the shop system which should be easy to achieve.

Thanks for your patience!

macchia;126456 said:

That's because the Zelda SDK isn't newbie friendly.

Dude, this is awesome! Don't be discouraged by some of these people, you've done a great job so far. By the way, I know I should read this entire post but I'm pretty lazy. Do you plan to have the different weapons show up in battle? Just curious, that would be pretty cool. Can't wait for more. Take care.

Exactly. Thanks for your cheerful support durden!:p loll
Here's an other update.

• The shop system is almost done
  • I have added 5 new character set. (Lock Cayenne, Shadow, Edgar and Mash)
  • Items, Skills, Espers, ect. names has been changed to the japanese version. Pearl is now Holy, Tritoche is Galivarmander, Bolt 3 is Thundaga, Quarter is Graviga, ect.
  • I have fixed a little bug in the menu system (Player's graphic change depending on the leader of the party)
That's it for now!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.