Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy VI SDK - Going Social!

I don't want my SDK to be useless and illegal. I'm making this to help those who want to make a sequel of ff6.

Making the SDK isn't illegal but to use it would be illegal? :s

Wow, that looks pretty snazzy.

Out of mild curiosity, what's the font you're using? It looks a lot like the Cronotext font that I made a while back. If it's not, that's okay. If it is, then count me totally stoked.

-Jon

Dargor;118379 said:
I am recreating the systems and I'm providing as much resources (Audio/Graphic) as possible. I won't provide maps except for Figaro Castle and maybe the 2 world maps.

My old resource pack has locke character with faceset, a chocobo, a magitek armor enemy and just about ever music file the game has. Just ask if you need them.

The term "illegal" becomes pretty fuzzy on this subject. By the same logic, is fanfiction illegal?

As long as you're not garnering a lot of attention from outside the RMXP community, I doubt Squenix would hassle you.

Here's an update.

I'm actually working on the CMS.
The things that are done are:
  • Item Menu
  • Skill Menu (no esper system for now, sorry)
  • Equip Menu
  • Status Menu
The things I still have to do:
  • Relic Menu
  • Config Menu
  • Save/Load Menu
When the most important part of it will be done, I will release the beta version. It should be ready for next weekend.

Ummm... could you just post the menu system, i can edit scripts fast, but i can't make them at all, lol. And i have the battle system already.

Be patient! The beta will be posted next weekend. The CMS is finished, including the Save/Load menu. Note that features such as the esper system or the config menu won't be included in the beta but don't worry, i'm working on them.

As you can notice in the first post, i have added 11 new screenshots of the CMS. There's no screenshots of the CBS because it has not changed enough to be obvious on a picture.

I have nothing more to show you now. More to come later!

About the CMS, everything you seen is working except for the Arrange command in the Item scene, the config menu , the esper system and the 2nd relic.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.