Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dreams

bacon":2234fa0w said:
Venetia":2234fa0w said:
A number of you forum people have very rudely invaded my dreams. But really only the ones who I've seen IRL/pics of IRL. And no, no sexydreams.

I think. With the possible exception of Wyatt
This happens to me too but I identify persons by my feelings rather than a visual representation.

Don't lie. You both dream of me naked

I had the weirdest dream last night.
I was on a ship and it was all nice and sceanic, however in the middle of the ship there was a huge slab of stone, layed down and around it there were guards. The stone was burning hot, like, rediculously hot and the guards were making these 3 black women sit on it or put some part of their skin on it...
It was quite horrible. I hope that doesn't mean I'm a subconcous racist O.o

No, you were dreaming about black people being transfered overseas against their will by white people for what was most likely back breaking labor, while being tortured in elaborate ways.

Nothing racist at all

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

Hiccup":j75f26hr said:
I was on a ship and it was all nice and sceanic, however in the middle of the ship there was a huge slab of stone, layed down and around it there were guards. The stone was burning hot, like, rediculously hot and the guards were making these 3 black women sit on it or put some part of their skin on it...

o_O

That sounds horrible. But I don't think that means you're a racist.

united washcloth express":3li7tgcd said:
No, you were dreaming about black people being transfered overseas against their will by white people for what was most likely back breaking labor, while being tortured in elaborate ways.

Nothing racist at all
Hey! HEY! I never said anything about them being slaves. Now you're just assuming.

DJ":3li7tgcd said:
Hiccup":3li7tgcd said:

o_O

That sounds horrible. But I don't think that means you're a racist.
Thank you DJ. YOU HAVE FAITH IN ME! >u<

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

Today I am going to visit my home, since i am living in tiny apartment near the university.

I had a dream that my mother and i hugged and kissed, probably because it's been 2 months that i saw my family.

University life is fun, but it is really harsh that i couldn't see my families often.

I had a dream Star was driving me to a place to get punished. I had did something terribly wrong (not like cheating or anything).

I had to earn my respect from everyone, and they all should up to watch me make a fool out of myself. I don't remember what I had to do, but it involved horses (especially a blue one?).

It was really weird.

Sauk

Sponsor

Just woke up from dreaming that a mod on here logged into my account and posted "Half-Life 3 confirmed" in a thread because it was a bannable offense and they wanted to get rid of me without banning me for no reason.

135329226_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Sauk":131okq8p said:
Just woke up from dreaming that a mod on here logged into my account and posted "Half-Life 3 confirmed" in a thread because it was a bannable offense and they wanted to get rid of me without banning me for no reason.

That's odd; I had a weird dream about doing that thing just now, Sauk ... Very strange ...

[fyi we don't need to log into peoples' accounts to make it look like we are them when we make a post as them, and do not log in as them, and never have.]

Spoo

Sponsor

Most recently I dreamed my mother died in a car wreck we were both in and I was the only one who knew. Then later she just started popping up in perfectly ordinary situations and I was the only one who knew she wasn't supposed to be there. I pretty quickly fell into a fit of insanity, passed out, and woke up at my aunt's place. Started driving somewhere with two friends, found out they stole my car's hood somehow, and literally kicked them out of my fast moving car. Somehow ended up falling out myself, too. Dream ends with me being pissed laying on the side of a road somewhere.

brain poop. although the day before i dreamed this I was really upset at my mom.

I've been having a lot of dreams recently. I mean I have dreams every night but I'm coming to the conclusion that unless a dream is some kind of scenario it's not something you can really remember.
On the verge of waking up I'm kinda aware of my thoughts but they're just, like random associations of words pictures and feelings. Like the feeling of something important combined with an image of a water fountain and the word frozen. I thought it was really important that I say it out loud as soon as I wake up so I wouldn't forget. But there was no context to it and realized how stupid and unimportant it was and went back to sleep.

I've read that dreams are just your frontal cortex making sense of signals firing in other parts of the brain. And that if you ever try reading a book in a dream but can't make sense of what you're seeing it's because that part of your brain associated with reading is shut off. And it also explains why you couldn't reason or remember, because those area's arn't active.
Although, I've had dreams where I tried remembering something and then "remembered" an impossible amount of time to fill in a gap that would explain everything. Or I recognized a person and realized they were out of place, like a girl from college in a dream about highschool. In these cases I became aware that I was dreaming and either woke up or tried my best to control the dream and lost the visual image or vividness of the dream.

I was at a family reunion (with family members that do not exist in real life). After my parents had left, I was stuck with my sister, brother, and grandmother. After we packed our things, we left the building to get into the car.

The brother drove.

As we continued our journey toward our parents, we stopped at a gas station where granny started yapping to peoople she knew. We then drive off without her.

It started raining, but not just any rain, acid-like rain. Cars were everywhere, but mostly abandoned. There were many strange creatures wondering the streets. Brother tried to dodge them, and we had to turn around to get granny.

After getting her we continued driving and dodging the monsters (they were LARGE monsters too). Then we found a really tall building. The street was heavily flooded now. We had to get from the car to the building. I went first and made it into the doorway.

Granny, brother, and sister got crushed by a monster. Freaking out I ran into the building where I found a circular room with an egg in the middle. I was then told I could bring them back by my parents. At first I thought I needed to wish them back with the egg, but they told me I was some sort of goddess that could just use my powers to bring them back.

So I did, and now I am wearing an elaborate outfit.

~End~

Oh god. I had a .org dream :x

So HBGames and RRR were being ran from a retail park up town, each in two big box stores, resembling Staples quite a bit. I left HBGames to work tills at RRR, where I did quite well and Venetia stayed behind renovating HBGames, with her skills as an interior designer ( :blank: ) coming into play, turning it into a mix between a furniture show room and a community cafe. A major rebranding, and it completely worked, but HBGames lost its focus generally and became just a place to chill. RRR saw this as a huge boost to their revenue and filled the place with way too much paper and various other office equipment with an influx of visitors not going to HBGames, but I longed for the Ven and quit for HBGames and went and had a cup of coffee on some very comfy egg chairs.

And then I started flying.

So, yeah.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Was it one of those dreams where you wake up with a mega hard on that doesn't go down for like half an hour and makes you late for work?

... I've had one of those.

Spoo

Sponsor

I had a dream in which I was dreaming about telling HBG about my relationship problems, and that I was also super bi-curious because I'd been reading Ven's and Strawberry's PWOYM posts. I woke up from that dream only to find myself PM'ing with Strawberry, who was venting to me about not getting into a Ubisoft dev team as a graphic designer because she's a lady. I apparently did something about it and the dream suddenly shifted to some dude -- presumably an Ubisoft employee or something -- really admiring Strawberry's 3D model of the Assassin's Creed logo.

hey straw you're apparently a big part of my subconscious mind wanna skype about it?

So I had 2 random dreams last night:
The first:
I was walking with Erin, Mikasa and Armin through a rather dimly lit old style japanese-ish street and everything was rather grey. Erin went of down an ally for some reason and I went with him, but then Armin and mikasa got into a fight along another street. By the time me and Eren got back to them, the fight was over, but Armin was killed... I was filled with so much sadness but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't cry...
The second:
I was living in america with Gabriel, and he had a Shiba Inu (He does actually want one) and then I went to the back garden and my dad (wasn't actually my dad, just some random hench bloke) had three pugs and two of them were mine. I called one Bespoke and the other I wanted to call Armin, but then I got really sad again and it kinda phased back to the first dream. Then I woke up.

Now I want to get a pug and call it Bespoke. I would call it Armin, but that is just too sad for me now. I don't know why it was soo sad...

Sauk

Sponsor

I'm doing no fap so I'm having the same dreams that I always have where I rough fuck the same female I always rough fuck.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.