Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dreams

Necro post but whatever!

Nachos":2arbvf19 said:
I had a gay sex dream last night.

not kidding
Did you enjoy it?

Anyway...
I had 4 dreams last night. They all sorta continued on from eachother and I might end up writing a proper story about it but here goes #1
WARNING: THESE WERE HOMO DREAMS.
I was at a guys house (I don't know who he was but I was really attracted to him) He was really cute but I think he had problems cause he always asked a lot of questions and got easily distracted and went off into his own imagination. Anyway we were just... actually I don't know what we were doing but in an instant everything changed. He was sitting on his bed with his back against the thing at the end of the bed, and I was at the other side, but sorta slowly I crawled up the bed until I was over him.
I said "Sorry" and then kissed his cheek" He sorta looked shocked but then he kissed my cheek... Then he kissed my lips then we just began making out. Things gradually progressed until I ended up... Well it wasn't as bad as sex, let's just say that. but yeh, after I finished doing what I was doing to him, we just layed there and then he said "That's the best I've ever felt" then we just layed there enjoying being next to each other.
I was sat in a restaurant with my family and we were having a meal, however I noticed on another table, the guy from the last dream was sat there with his family, his mom, dad and a sister. Anyway, there was a red balloon tied to the table. The cute guy was really distracted by this balloon and was just watching it intently, his sister kept pulling it down a bit and his head would follow the direction of the balloon.
Just watching that made me really happy and I felt really content. I don't think he noticed me there though
My brother and I were in a taxi going home, but we didn't have enough to pay the full fare, so when it reached however much we had, we stopped and got out... We were still quite far from our house, but luckily the guy from the past 2 dreams lived near. My brother refused to stay there and instead stayed out on the streets, but when I got into the house I was suddenly whisked into a game of poker. I didn't really know what to make of that. I was winning quite bad, the guy wasn't playing but he was watching and I liked him being there too. anyway, last game we played, his dad threw down a nice hand boasting of winning, but then I threw down 4 aces. (I'm not sure if any of this was good or not, I don't even know how to play poker...) His dad said well done and said I was good, but then we all left the table. By this time the guy had gone upstairs, but as the game ended he started making his way downstairs to say good night, luckily that was about the time I was going to go upstairs.
He took me into his room and showed me a makeshift bed he had made on the floor.
We both got into bed, but I couldn't sleep. So I decided to get into his bed, he turned around and smiled at me and we fell asleep.
Me and the guy were in another town. We had taken my dog with us, and we were just looking around. He decided to go into a little bakery shop, but the dog wasn't allowed in and there was no where to tie him up. So I tried to make him stay and went into the shop. The dog followed us and I tried to pull him out, however he was putting up a huge resistance. I managed to get him out of the shop but some lady came over and started giving me some shit about how I should treat my dog. This made me upset and when the guy started getting interested in what she was actually saying I lost it. I just shoved the dogs lead into her hands and said "You fucking keep him then" before running away, crying. It was quite cold and where I went, it was frozen over.I decide to slide from one side of the frozen field to the other and then I sat by a tree and started crying harder. Some kid came up and hid behind the tree, but he could be obviously seen. So I told him how to hide without being found. This made me happier and I decided to go back and apologise, I got up and started my way back. I got to the icy field and on the other side was the cute guy, there just smiling. He came and grabbed me and we went back and had a great day.
I hope these sorta things happen in my dreams tonight. xD

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

my dream last nite was me my dad an my ex gf went to some mexican food place. and i bought a chili peper for 1300bucks and flew it home in my private helicopter

I dreamt that I was laying in my bed in my room. In the corner was a red hazard light in the shape of a camera, and it was flashing in a circular motion. Orangish-Red lights were coming from the outside through my window and were moving back and forth, along with a slight humming noise.

There was a ball of light that kept peeking up at the foot of my bed and it would dance around sporadically. The shape would constantly change and the front of it would contort into constantly changing faces when it would cross past the foot of the bed. I couldn't move much and kept muttering, "No, you aren't real."

Whenever it reached my knees, it would produce a loud ringing noise with visible wavelengths and would produce a deep scream from it's mouth. Both would cause me to have a seizure. It wanted me to fall unconscious, but I was refusing to. In between each attack, it would resume darting around the foot of the bed. The ball did this four times, at which point I finally built up enough strength to break the paralysis and push myself up to where I could yell back.

And that's where the dream ended :sad:

I dreamt that i was in a post apocalyptic ghetto city and the government was going to blow it up with a nuclear bomb in a few days because it was a waste of space. And they quarantined the area because the people living there weren't very good people. And the people there for some reason were happy that they were going to die So like, this girl's mother was like murdered and she ranoff across town so i had to venture across town just to find her. Eventually i found her in a gymnasium and took her home to take care of her. After a while, I left to get some food and she was gone so I went searching for her again. Eventually i found her at like a pier but the little girl was drunk because some lady decided it would be a good idea to give her alcohol. So I slapped that hoe and took her home. And then I was like, shit, I dont want to die so I went to the mayor/president's place and he started acting all crazy because it was our fate to die. I got mad and slapped him and then dipped hard because he had his body guards were shooting at me. As I ran out I saw the explosion and then i wake up the end.
I have a lot of adventures in my dreams~

Currently suffering from night terrors which are hereditary going back at least four generations. Hurray, the family illness.

I look down the side of my bed and there is a rat staring right up at me. I leap five foot out of the bed, turn the light on, and the realise my bed is against the wall, and there is no way I could have seen down the side of it. But I cannot get back to bed again.

Happened at least eight times now. With my mom, it's spiders. My great grandmother used to stab the wardrobe.

pipesnogger":2rt7nhwf said:
I dreamt that i was in a post apocalyptic ghetto city and the government was going to blow it up with a nuclear bomb in a few days because it was a waste of space. And they quarantined the area because the people living there weren't very good people. And the people there for some reason were happy that they were going to die So like, this girl's mother was like murdered and she ranoff across town so i had to venture across town just to find her. Eventually i found her in a gymnasium and took her home to take care of her. After a while, I left to get some food and she was gone so I went searching for her again. Eventually i found her at like a pier but the little girl was drunk because some lady decided it would be a good idea to give her alcohol. So I slapped that hoe and took her home. And then I was like, shit, I dont want to die so I went to the mayor/president's place and he started acting all crazy because it was our fate to die. I got mad and slapped him and then dipped hard because he had his body guards were shooting at me. As I ran out I saw the explosion and then i wake up the end.
I have a lot of adventures in my dreams~

So, Detroit?

amy":3nxyp80j said:
Currently suffering from night terrors which are hereditary going back at least four generations. Hurray, the family illness.

I look down the side of my bed and there is a rat staring right up at me. I leap five foot out of the bed, turn the light on, and the realise my bed is against the wall, and there is no way I could have seen down the side of it. But I cannot get back to bed again.

Happened at least eight times now. With my mom, it's spiders. My great grandmother used to stab the wardrobe.
i get night terrors too. it's always some guy with a large fillet knife or corvo or bowie knife. he has a face but i can never really make it out; it's always all blurry, like I'm not wearing glasses and his face is the only part that's far enough away to be out of focus.

what's worse is that these dreams usually put me into sleep paralysis, so like he'll murder me and i'll be chilling there, watching him fillet me or carve words into me, as if i'm now the camera hovering above like when you die in Mass Effect (except I've been having these dreams since a LOONNNGG time before that came out). i keep trying to move IRL and i know i should wake up but i can't because i'm dead.

sometimes it really flips my shit out. luckily i don't get them QUITE as often anymore. but whenever i'm depressed, Ol' Mister Blurry-Stabby comes back for more.

a couple of times though i managed to win because at some point while he was chasing me i realized i was dreaming and woke my own ass up (it was happening so frequently that it was relatively easy to remember). but then i can never get back to sleep so idk if it's really winning.

anyway if you ever hear about me dying and hear that i was murdered by a knife-wielding maniac then just know that i was a fortune-teller and try to think real hard on any advice i may have ever given you

I had a dream that I was shoveling Jasons garden cause it was covered in snow.
I also had another dream that I was Adam Jensen. I was epic. I got shot like 8 times and it didn't hurt. Cause I was Adam Jensen.
:'D

I had two conversations with separate groups today about how sweet it would be to be a cyborg like Jensen

Or man just robot legs; just gimme robot legs. I wanna run all fast and jump all high and kick holes in things. Chop off my legs at the hip. I don't care, all my meat legs do is hold onto fat no matter how i work out and have hurt knees.

and i am so sick of stubbing my toes on everything. you stub your toe with robot legs and BOOOOM MOTHERFUCKER robot toe wins

I dreamt I was in a Tarantino film. But weirdly I dreamt it was a lucid dream and that I was aware and could control my actions; this fell to pot as I decided the best thing to do would be to play dead. All that happened was the lead character decided to shoot me in the arse over and over; I felt every shot in my paining buttcheek.

I had a dream where I was hanging out with a guy friend (I think he was based after an ex-boyfriend, or a real guy friend, not sure). We were either dating, or I liked him, I dunno.

He had a cell phone with messages and photos of them from a girl named Kate. I get mad at him secretly for being in love with someone else that's not me.

In the end I ride off in a horse-driven carriage with my family.

I'm assuming I'm a teen in this dream? I don't get it.

*shrugs*

Nachos

Sponsor

update on the gay dream:

it felt weird. the dream wasn't about the guy, or his body, idk it was about a cock.

i dont like guys, love chicks.
i do not feel uncomfortable about this dream.

Nachos, what do you see when you look at this image?

WashingtonMonument.jpg

Nachos":39u4p1ok said:
update on the gay dream:

it felt weird. the dream wasn't about the guy, or his body, idk it was about a cock.

i dont like guys, love chicks.
i do not feel uncomfortable about this dream.
I'm pretty sure you're not gay (although more people should join the dark side Huw huw huw.)
I think you are just one of those people who likes women but loves penis. Namely your own penis...
But yeh. Penis = fun
:D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.