Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dreams

So I was on the hbgames discord...but it was also my grandma's basement?
And there were some girls that don't really know me. Didn't know I was there. I waited too long to announce myself.
I saw too much. I know where they hide the bodies now. Got to pretend like I just got here...they're not buying it. They cover me in blankets. Actually they were giant lace doilies. Did I mention it was my grandma's basement? Then one of them shanks me. Or maybe injected me with something. But it's underneath everything so I can't tell. I just pretend I don't feel anything or know they're psychopaths. Then I coughed up strawberry-jello. "Welp, I'm dead." Just a head on a stack of doilies.

And then I woke up on my back staring at the ceiling like "WTF. They actually murdered me. I can't go back now."

They were like the maenads or something and were out for blood...my blood....my strawberry jello!

I need to write this down before I forget it.

For context I'm feeling some swollen lymph node in my neck. I don't know how that discomfort influences my dreams. If I'm hot I'll have stress dreams of things going bad to worse.

In this dream I was watching this character played by Michael J Fox (back to the future) in a grey 1920's suburb. As the dream went on I became that character. The people of this neighborhood are all miserable for some reason. They just can't do anything for themselves. But they have a house, a car, a job. And so Michael/Me is bringing them small joys and novelty to spice up their life. Doing something for them that they can't do for themselves.

After cheering a few people up the dream got...twisted. It's like some sort of Pareidolia (seeing faces in things) kicked in, and the house...the house started talking to me

What's that? You...you want me to...kill a bear...with a car. What ARE you? Yes. I know you're an inanimate object. I just never understood the animal sacrifice thing. How does spilling blood satisfy you. It just does? Ok.

And I step outside, and I can suddenly see these giant spirits hovering over all the houses. I dunno how to describe them. Like Digimon? Kind of cartoonish. Maybe Aztec-ish in the sense of "bloodthirst". And I was like "Guess that explains why everyone is unhappy. I think I need an exorcist." Like the literal neighborhood was possessed.

When I woke up I felt pretty disturbed. There I was in the swing of people-pleasing, when demonic entities show up asking me to kill animals.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.