Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dreams

Nachos

Sponsor

i'll retype this:

i liked about 80% of the vaginas i had the chance to meet. (Oh why hello the mrs.vagina!)
and abput 100% of the penises, which would be...only mine.

8)

its not like I want to have one inside of me, its just that...its weird.

but 100% not attracted to guys.

Sauk

Sponsor

Nachos":1w1o18lx said:
i'll retype this:

i liked about 80% of the vaginas i had the chance to meet. (Oh why hello the mrs.vagina!)
and abput 100% of the penises, which would be...only mine.

8)

its not like I want to have one inside of me, its just that...its weird.

but 100% not attracted to guys.

b21kov6h63cw60bbmytu.jpeg

Sometimes I'm dreaming I'm with a girl and then suddenly she'll turn into something freaky, like a family member or some guy I know. It's just dreams. They don't mean anything. Basically, it's the result of jumping from one idea to the next while you sleep.

Sauk

Sponsor

Juan J. Sánchez":3m08sg23 said:
Sometimes I'm dreaming I'm with a girl and then suddenly she'll turn into something freaky, like a family member or some guy I know. It's just dreams. They don't mean anything. Basically, it's the result of jumping from one idea to the next while you sleep.

b21kov6h63cw60bbmytu.jpeg

I had... the weirdest dream last night.
I... was going to move into a new flat (apartment for you Americans) but on the same day I was going to move in, I was going to have an operation to get me testicles removed. I got my balls removed and moved into a new flat. I also remember getting head at some point.

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

I just had some kind of nightmare yesterday.

I lend my mobile phone to one of my closest friend, but he didn't returned it for a long time. I don't know why but suddenly i just made time trip
to went to past and get phone from him. But then group of characters from my project was rushing around and saying that this area is invaded.
I ran to evade the situation, but then i just met robbers and they took everything from me. I was on my knees, depressed and shocked. and that
was the spot I just wake up.

There are several more recently.

1. I have transformed into a lion man(furry). I was about 2 meters tall, with fur all over my body and muscles hard and tight as stone.
My mind was intact but becoming furry prohibited me from speaking anything. And the place i was standing was not my home,
But some kind of zoo cage. Several passerby touched me or give me a strange eye, but all i could do was just showing them a paper,
which i wrote "What are you looking at?". That was the only way to refuse them. But being furry wasn't that bad at all,

2. Some guy has fallen to the strange world. The world was reanimating the old memory of that man. But there were strange creatures
with eyes in it, and it was also strange creatures which was reanimating his memory. After every memories has passed, He was alone.
The man tried to escape the place, suddenly the world has turned into creepy red and black, Then the reaper was chasing him with scythe.
He ran fast as he can. As he ran he saw tragedies that has been haunting him, the place he was living, and the place he hated.
He kept running. He picked up a stick and hit the reaper to slow it down. After several minutes of running he reached the end of the world,
Where i was waiting for something. He suddenly cried out my name, and he picked chainsaw to decapitate the reaper. But the reaper didn't die
and it was about to kill him. Suddenly I rushed to reaper and hit it in crazy speed, then it dissolved into dusts. Then the world started obliterating.

3. In our school, there was a girl who is called catgirl. She looked like a creature which was born between cat and human,
and because of that look every classmates hated her. One day i had a chance to meet her. But to me she was just a pure little girl,
with just different coat. I give her some encouraging words, then she just gently grabbed my hand and covered her face with it, then closed her eyes.
I can see tears dropping from her eyes. After a while she opened her eyes, her eyes were wet with tears. I think i can understand
what kind of sadness she had been suffering. I hugged her, and we stayed hugged for a while.

What could these mean? And if you ever had dreams that you want to talk about, feel free.

I recorded what I dreamt for a while. Sometimes still do.

I slept from roughly 6 till 10, and likely a lot less than that. The first/beginnign part of my dreaming dealt with a lot about songs - or notably, situations and scenarios inspiried by them. For example, I would hear one song that my comp was playing, and think of a scene from that song. This isn't a particularly important part, since my my actually knew it wasn't full out dreaming - It was extremely hard for me to fall asleep for some reason, and it may have been a mix of dreaming and my midn going in wierd, offtangeant directions.
Sometime later, I entered my first dream of the night. Naturally, as all my dreams feel a bit movie + pan ish, it sorta actually introduces a world where people start changing into something different. People are lfying/jumping, gliding - at first, only a few, until later, everyone. Like when they jump, they can fly. Or some shit like that. However, there is one girl who cannot jump/glide/fly like the others, a singular girl (she's young, cute, and has black hair. I think she becomes a bit older later, about 17 or 18 ish,a nd then thin). She's really sad/depressed cause she gets made fun of. In classic movie/intro style (not really), it is revealed that everyone is able to fly cause of soem massively good artsy aware that people got a while back, and everyone is a descendent of these people. (Think nobel prize-ish, except for some reason everyone has it). This girl, however, has an ancestor who recieved it in the 1950's or so (guessing 1958), who, due to sexism, got screwed over with the award.
Instead of it saying 'Her art medal' or the name of the award (all three words on different lines. The screen faded dark and these words popped up for the view (me) to see), the aware said either it's i medals, it's 2 medals, or her 2 medals, all on three different lines. In the dream this was an anagram of the her art medal thing going on, and the society that awarded it basically did this cause they didn't liek her and this will screw her over. Cause of this her descendents can't fly/jump/whatever.
The movie announcer (that would be me, actually ._.) then goes to sorta explain that shit happpens, and that eventually she learsn to jump/fly as well (think pixar.disney style movie, although none of thr 3d animation thing), due to the fact that the wording of the medal would allow her (specifically her) to fly should she, here's the weird part, give birth to 2 children. At first it just dealt with 2 children, but my brain, i think it was a little lucid at that time, rationalized it into thinking that it doesn't make sense, not clear enough, and changed it into having to give birth to 2 children or something along those lines, not so explicit. MY brain remembered feeling a bit off. Anyways, the feelign was that it was supposed to be like a pixar film, with how someone young./dscriminated rebels, evil plot, she saves everyone and learns to fly, that was the FEELING of what was going on, but there wasn't any particularl plot at that point in time.
Then it sorta redoes itself and then the movie ACTUALLY starts, and we're shown to a scene of a theater/opera/makeup room/circus area, where a whole bunch of statues of important people are on display. Some astronomer guy was one, maybe benjamin franklin was one, but notably the woman of the girl's ancestor was another. They all had obscene amounts of important awards, like 3 of this award and 4 of another, and all of these awards wer elke nobel prizes. We're shown to the girl kneeling at her ancestor's statue/place, reading her plaque/medal/whatever. I think my brain got bored and was trying to rush that whole revelation of the HOW TO FLY.
Anyways, scene changes, and it's the same place except full. A performance is going on, and for some reason, you know the woody area of a stage? Like, high up, there's a whole bunch of woodbeams and junk wher epeople pull leveys and etc.? that's where a bunch of people sat to watch it as well, and the girl was there. She's notably a thin, cute/beautiful teenage at LEAST by now, while earlier she felt younger. Anyways, for some reason a child is wandering these woodbeams, and is about to fall. Everyone is scared and wants to catch the baby (and as far as my mind knew the performance had ended and din't matter anymore), and the girl wants ot rescue it, despite it about to fall and everyone else can fly and she can't. I'm actually thinking that she's a dumbass right now, saying that she should just fuqueing go and let the people who can actually rescue the child rescue it, and that was p much it. I knew what was going to happen causew it's classic movie/pixar style in my mind: she screws up. The child. drops and she can't fly, but suddenly the scene changes.
The evil plot occurs. There's an evil.... something happening, and captures everyone except the girl. She goes off to try and fix it. Turns out the bad guy installed 3 hearts into 3 different places, one good, one neutral, and one bad, and the girl needed to fix this. I'm particularly uncertain about this part of the dream, and can't remember too many details. She was able to grab two of the hearts from their places, i think one was installed in a person, but the last one was in a container filled with milk (there may have been milk involved with the other hearts),, and this container was filled with a virus. She beat up someone to get here, and then I took over her role, like replaced her, or saw from her perspective, and was supposed to retrieve the heart but I'm/she is like ewww this is contaminated I'd rather not touch it, even though it wouldn't affect us anyways. We grab the container and I don't remember what happens afterwards.

I've got a lot more entries, although not as much as I would like. Some of them are bloody, others disturbing, many wtf, and various that makes a lot more sense to me *not* because I experienced them.

I don't really get nightmares often, but I get zombie dreams a lot. Too much.
Whenever I have a zombie dream I will always wake up in the house alone, and in fact this even happened at my moms house. I was staying there for a week or two and there was always someone in the house when I woke up, then I have a zombie dream and everyone in the house is gone...
That's the bit that scares me the most. The dreams are actually rather mild at most and I think my brain is getting tired of them since in the one I had last night I said to someone in the dream "Are you getting tired of all these zombie scares?"
I do wonder what this means...
(I mean it's most likely purely coincidental, but you've gotta admit, after the 5th time of it happening, you've got to wonder...)

Spoo

Sponsor

Had a dream where myself and a lot of other people I know were holed up in a Home Depot staving off the zombie horde. We were overwhelmed, but when a zombie jumped on me it just squeezed my balls.

Woke up with a yelp and found I'd somehow actually been groping my scrotes. Wonderful.

DJ

Spooky":3u8gtdba said:
Had a dream where myself and a lot of other people I know were holed up in a Home Depot staving off the zombie horde. We were overwhelmed, but when a zombie jumped on me it just squeezed my balls.

Woke up with a yelp and found I'd somehow actually been groping my scrotes. Wonderful.

ROFL That made my day haha. But it must be quite weird to you.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Ever had a dream where you're having sex with someone, and mid way through you wake up and it turns out you've been wanking in your sleep?

... Me neither :blush:

DJ

Jason":1qdpm4gl said:
Ever had a dream where you're having sex with someone, and mid way through you wake up and it turns out you've been wanking in your sleep?

... Me neither :blush:

I actually had some dreams related with sex, but that's really few and hard to come by.
Sometimes i imagine that kind of images in my mind while i sleep, to make it appear in my dream but it all fails.
Those kind of dreams don't appear by just imagining it or something, it seems to be very random.
And when i had that dream i wake up very relaxed and feeling really good.

Here are something i remember :

1. I was in a room filled with bunch of bookshelves. There was an old man and naked girl with gorgeous body. The girl cried out to man to
don't leave her, but old man said that he is too old and not good as her partner / lover. He left the room and the girl rushed into tears.
(I don't remember the middle throughly) She saw me and grabbed my hand and lead me to bedroom. Then she kissed and hugged me
and we had sex. It felt so real and I woke up very pleased and relaxed.

2. I don't remember this exactly. But In my dream, one of my female characters in my project was licking my penis....WTF?
But it felt extremely awkward because that character was the toughest and most dangerous kind of character and
the expression she had wasn't pleasant. However it was quite realistic and i remembered it for a long time.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Strawberrii":1hzmt4ao said:
Gotta love dem sex dreams, yo.

Unless you don't need them, and people that are NOT your boyfriend appears in them.

;_;

You dreamed about me again, didn't you...

I'm okay with this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.