Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dreams

The sun had just gone down.

Somehow involved heinous situation, we began turning. After finishing the first part, we hesitated on the second: consume the flesh of a hospitalized woman and throw away her unborn children. The reasoning is unknown.

After finally finishing the deed, we've fully become different beings. Though we seem human on the outside, except for our eye colors, we have sharp teeth and hypnotic powers. I've gained confidence in myself, enough to flirt and make men do whatever I want them to. My partner does not seem to mind.

A close friend of ours suddenly leaves town, asking us to pick up his young daughter after school. Her house is messy as usual, but she is excited about staying with her "uncle and aunt", showing us a bunch of stuff.

Instead of going home, we head to our business location - a cross between a small theater with video games and DVDs to play. After we close, we decide it was for the best to turn the girl into one of us. At first she's terrified, yet she accepts it soon after.

Later that evening I bump into a guy who has the same eye color as my partner: orange. After our gazes lock, we realize we are same, and give each other a friendly nod. Investigating something, I head to my target is about to close up his shop. We had apparently set up an appointment beforehand. Once alone, and together, I seduce him to get whatever I needed.

After returning home, the girl's father calls us, telling us that "something big is coming" and he might be able to make it back home.

Had a nightmare that you guys were pissed off that I posted about a project of mine in 4 different threads across 4 different boards

monjesfrollo.gif

Since you confessed you were only dreaming of infidelity, the punishment will be lenient. Your loyalty punch card will be torn asunder and you'll be issued a new one.

I went to bed really early and slept for 12hours. It was really a deep restful sleep too.
So I had this dream I was in space. Going around the dark side of Saturn or Uranus or something. It's dumb because I didn't have a spaceship in my dream. There was a tether dragging behind me, and in my left hand was a green radar screen that was telling me I should be coming up to something soon.

So the dream kinda splinters at this point. Like I went back and did a do-over.

In one version my radar picked up all these rings and dots. In person they just looked like orbs and light trails. Idk if they were alien ships or lifeforms in their own right. They were moving like they were alive. And further out was this vortex thing they were all coming in and out of. Hard to explain.

In another version I floated up to the van that belonged to Steven's Dad from Steven Universe. But inside was like an Otaku Anime Fan's room. I go up to the bookshelves to read some of the spines. (I can only see with my flashlight) And they're just SU episodes in book form. Only the one's with Steven are labeled (Male) and there were yellow books labeled (Female). So I open one up thinking "Oh I get it. If Rose and Greg had a girl..." But it wasn't human. It was a prickly pear cactus with a face. And each of it's appendages had faces too as it got bigger. I was like...
hqdefault.jpg

Had another one of those High School Math class stress dreams again.
"Solve Equations 1 through 16" sweet, I'll have this done before class is over.
*Spend a really long time looking at my calculator for the multiplication button.
Grr, this is taking too long, I'll do it by hand.
Hmm, what is this number I'm looking at?
I'm having difficulty reading it.
My glasses are gone.
Get really close to the page. It's 45 x something-6. Whatever I just start working it out.
There it's done.
But is it right?
Double check.
The numbers have changed!
I'm such and idiot. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I had a dream I started working a grocery store. But it was this giant operation. There was an employee in every corner. Everyone was coordinated and worked quickly together. I was really impressed with the logistics and teamwork. Like 5 people would swoop in and do a task in one motion and then go back to their station. And everyone was in a good mood.

I was like, "This would never work back home. Every place is understaffed, there wouldn't even be 5 people. Everyone is expected to work alone. If you interrupt someone, the whole place collapses, and everyone just wants to leave."

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

I had a dream I had a pet wailord (pokemon). I was transferring him to a smaller pool. He kept jumping out into a nearby larger pool. It was funny because I kept putting him back, then he broke the smaller pool, and stared at me.

I carried him around for a bit. Pokemon fans knows it's impossible to carry a wailord in your hands. Somehow I did. Funny dream. I really enjoyed it.

There was a lot going on in this dream. But there was this really comforting moment when Dumbledor visited me with a photo album of sculptures that I took pictures of and "forgot" two years ago when I was at magic school.
He reminded me I was talented and i shouldn't hold myself back just because nobody else could do what I can.

The other night I had this vision of being in a white room with a bunch of hanging fishing lines. The lines being representative of my available prospects. I had to pick a line and let it reel me in. But none of the lines had any bait. Just bare hooks. So it's like I have to pick one, but none of the lines were enticing. Plus all the lines were short. If I just picked one that was closest to me it would only pull me a little ways off the ground. So I'd have to let go and pick another. It's discouraging but I've got nothing but time to kill in this white room with only hooks to jerk me around.

So then tonight (It's morning now) I haven't slept at all. I was replaying this time (over 10 years ago) I used a class presentation as an excuse to geek out about final fantasy. In hindsight it was shameful how obsessed I was. So, besides the cringe factor keeping me up, there's this creeping horror that in the future I'll feel the same away about the things I'm obsessed with now. So maybe I should just stop? But I can't. I need it. Without it I'm back in the room with unbaited fishing hooks. My passions are the bait. The distraction. It's all I got. I need to do something!
I guess it's telling me I'm afraid I'll run out of things too live for. That nothing will ever entice me again.
Well, that and the more dramatic - if I don't find something to sustain me I'll die.

I was in some kind of class. I'm not sure what it was specifically. Like an acting class, military training? With church pews instead of desks. The instructor lady comes marching in, not happy with us.
What made it an unusual dream is that normally its one of those "I didn't study. I'm not prepared" kinda things. But this time I was prepared, confident, and ready to impress. I brought my own bed matress as a prop, in the pew with me. Which looked rediculous. But I knew we'd need it.
The problem was, the lady was not in the mood to be impressed. And it just irritated her when I stood up and was the only one that was ready to go. She repremanded me for showing off. Called me "fancy". And then proceeded to talk down the class.
It was a mix of emotions. Confusing the boundaries of group identity. Like, it was everyman for himself, but we were also one body. So, I couldn't excel unless the whole class did. With a mixed message that we should teach and be responsible for ourselves, but also make her look good and give her credit for something she wasn't in control of.

Edit: I'm this was brought on by christmas, gift giving, and how some people just aren't satisfied no matter what you do.

Ooo. I had the sleep paralysis thing this morning. But it was like, a false awakening thing. I was looking that the crack of light coming through my bedroom door. And I could sense a presence just beyond my field of vision, at the head of my bed.

I don't know if i was scared or excited because I knew what was happening, so I stayed relaxed. I managed to move my arm, that was above my head back, down to my chest. And when I did that, I heard the thing go "tch" like it was annoyed I could move.

Of course this was all a dream. Because when I woke up for real I remembered I left my door open, so it shouldn't have have been shut. And it was too early in the morning for there to be any light coming through anyways.

It's interesting because it makes me think of this story of a boy who goes to king solomon and tells him there's a demon that sucks on his brother's thumb and steals his vitality while he sleeps. That always sounded like a euphemism to me, referencing a succubus or something. But then I think about how the presence I sensed was just above my head where my hand was. Coincidence?

I dreamed about mecha and space colonies. Liked 90's anime style where everything is detailed.

But in the waking moments I started thinking about this thing that I need to do but have been avoiding for some reason. I don't know why I'm avoiding it because I want it done. I was hoping my dream would offer an explanation. But I'm standing alone on this space colony thing admiring the details. My spaceship is a little ways off but it represents "the thing" I got to do. And I'm telling me myself, "I got to go. It's time. I have to do this." but I couldn't understand why it was so hard. It's nothing I haven't done before, it's fun to do, but something is holding me back.

So I'm waking up more and the dream is losing it's vividness. At my feet is a piece of white paper poking out of the ground . It's a small ribbon like what's inside a fortune cookie. So this is just another abstraction of that thing I need to do. All I got to do is pluck it like a weed. But weeds grow back, right? I don't want to deal with what's on the surface because I've had this same problem with other projects and I'll have to deal with it again unless I figure out what's holding me back.
So I started pulling up this ribbon to look at the other end of it and get a better picture of the whole thing. Even though "the thing" was simple on the surface, it was a long strip that had started to grow months ago. And everything that was below the surface was stained black or burnt from me thinking about it so long. So overall it had the ugly undesirable impression to it. I didn't want to get excess black on my hands while handling it and ruin the white end that I needed. So I spliced the white end together with something more desirable, which was mecha dream i was having, and cut it off from the ugly bit. So now "the thing" was easier to work with.

And that was my dream answer. With an additional understanding that this new strip would grow long like the last one if I set it aside, and I should avoid thinking about it in too many lights/perspectives because it would stain it black again.

Idk why, I had a really immersing dream about a race of aliens, who were "superior" humans, that came to rule the earth.
Something big was going to happen, but they were willing to save any earthlings who passed their test.
Being a dream I literally flew through the rooms. Passing gaps and moving stuff with my mind. I was getting tired of their games at the end. Like, "the door is locked until you pass the test" and without saying anything I'd just unlock the door and walk through.

The final room was solving fractions. The one they gave me was multiplying by 1. And then I turned into a canibal and started chewing this lady's arm who kept telling me what to do.

I had a fun stress dream recently.

I'm late for work. I'm standing at a checkout with more things that I can carry. I gotta go to the bathroom. I put everything in the car, and there's people in the car waiting on me, and make it back inside just before it closes to get to the bathroom. I'm wearing like 3 layers of clothes. I'd have to stand on my tiptoes to reach the urinals. So I go to the toilets. Everything is out of order. The floor is wet. There are no stall dividers. It's a hangout for delinquents who are heckling me. In the back are giggling retards. And everyone is closing in on me.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

I had this dream I was a super hero, but everyone hated me. I was being chased by other heroes. So I hid in a big mansion, but I was eventually discovered by an attractive green lady. She said "I have you now." I replied "let's just make out, we don't have to fight." The she said "You and Professor X killed my whole family!"

I ran away from her, and escaped to safety.
What the hell was that dream all about? Glad I tried to screw her though. Manly man, even in the dreams. Barely escaped.

Dead babies. Dead puppy-face babies. Packed together like Hawaiian bread rolls on a bed. Bed = Bread. I accidentally rolled over on top of them. Forgot they were there. Now they're all smooshed and won't wake up.
A voice told me I should eat one and gain the power I've been missing in my life. I put one in my mouth. But then another voice was like "wait. isn't this forbidden fruit? What if it gives you cancer and you burn out." so I spit it out.
And the first voice was like, "if you don't eat it first, something else will. Better you than them."
and I'm like "That's a lot of babies. I'm not sure I can eat all of them by myself."
and the second voice is like "you don't need that many carbs."
and the first voice is like "He needs all the energy he can get"
and I'm like "Idk guys, it tasted kinda plain. Do we have any cheese or butter?"
and the second voice is like "dairy isn't good for you either"
and the first voice is like "Shut up. Everyone knows babies go with milk."
And I'm like, "You make a lot of sense, but I don't feel like I can trust you. I think you just want to get rid of me."
and the first voice, which had taken on a masculine-devil quality, was like "I'm a guy. I want to shape you. she wants you to be nothing. They (women) all do. She's holding you down and pretending to need (knead) you so you give her flower (flour). But you don't really want to stay in bread with her. You're a guy too. Wouldn't you rather get twisted up in a pretzel?"
and then I did a Homer Simpson "Mmmm. Pretzels. Pass the salt."
And the next thing I know I'm in a highschool flashback and my History/Sex Ed teacher is telling the class "DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!"

and I wake up trying to digest what just happened. Then i realize I'm not digesting anything, 'cause I was hungry. And I'd rather have donut than a pretzel. And the lingering sentiment of my dream echoed " 'Cause you're gay"

YAGpXPd.png

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

LMAO. Congratulations, you finally posted something funny. I'm in tears right now. :lol:

Ahahahahaha, my goddamn sides hurt!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.