Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Rye.jp's CBS Starter Pack 0.6

I'm not sure. I'll talk to some fellow members and see what they can find out. Just make sure to check back. I'll PM you about it anyway.

This the coolest CBS I've ever seen. Really powerful, efficient, and extremely easy to use.

However, I have one question: What if I want to make a stand still weapon. Like a gun, or bow, or something of that sort, where the player remains in one place and attacks?

Thanks.

MistTribe;302341 said:
Ahhh yeah I forgot to tell that. Ummm.. hold on Ill update with a screen.

Will you update it in a post at the end of this thread or in the first post. I don't wanna be stuck looking for the update, lol.

krypton-knight;302391 said:
Will you update it in a post at the end of this thread or in the first post. I don't wanna be stuck looking for the update, lol.

First post. Ill update it in the morning. I NEED sleep.

Hey MistTribe I know you probally won't do this, but.... can you make this battle system compatable with postility knights enhanced edition? You know, the illegal version of rmxp.

DarkOmen777;303025 said:
Hey MistTribe I know you probally won't do this, but.... can you make this battle system compatable with postility knights enhanced edition? You know, the illegal version of rmxp.

No offense, but don't be so cheap. If you do like RMXP, go and buy the legal, official version of $60.

@MistTribe: Sorry if I answered for you.

Sorry for this double post... but...

I did exactly what you said for a ranged weapon, but now I get a syntax error... :(

This is my code:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/krypton-knight/Code.jpg[/IMG]

If anybody can help, please do so.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.