Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What did you do today?

Your first mistake was in fighting asians.
Your second mistake was in fighting girls.
Your third mistake was ever walking outside into the light of day.

I ate breakfast and searched for what i thought were glasses lost. Breakfast: banh mi bread with lightly fried eggs flavored with soy sauce and mayonnaise.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

I got some Egyptian-looking tattoos done. I got the Eye of Horus on my left hand, the phrase in hieroglyphs (Given life, like Ra, forever) on my left forearm, an Ankh on my right hand, and an image of Ra on my right forearm. The right side stuff isn't shaded in yet, but It'll look sick when it is.

I made sure my Reregistration for school was done. And once again it is proven that ANYTHING which has to be done on a pc goes wrong when I do it.. -.-'

I HATE PC's (And they hate me back).. It's a hate hate relationship x)

Spoo

Sponsor

I just about puked during second block today; that was not a fun experience. Besides that I'm doing some siding work with my dad and probably making a topic later. I'm not sure what about yet.

woke up late, got lunch at red lobster, worked on MC server, helped friend w/ her resume, ate cape cod sea salt & vinegar chips, did a little laundry :smoke:

Spoo

Sponsor

learned quite a bit about the quality of soil and its permeability. i'm working with my schools ffa program in a land judging competition.

i can smell the redneck jokes already.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Talked with my grandparents about my choice to join the Army. They support me 100% and my grandfather told me a lot of stories....from his time in the marines and being drafted back into the Army. My grandma regailed me with the tale of my great uncle Gordon when he was at Pearl Harbor when it was attacked...

Helped him with a lot of yard work, felled some trees and cleared some brambles...Enjoyed the rain!

shreak johnson":szcti2ov said:
facebook_like_icon.png
lucht pecht likes this.

today i removed the HDD from a Toshiba Tecra R10

you have to ENTIRELY DISASSEMBLE the ENTIRE FUCKING THING to get to it

they could have just slapped on a little REMOVABLE DOOR ON THE BACK of it but NO

you have to remove the KEYBOARD and EVERY TINY LITTLE PIECE OF THE CHASSIS first and there are A LOT

W T F

every other Tecra except the R10 and M4 have a HDD bay door

christ almighty who the hell bought this fucker

no, i know who did (a person who knows nothing about computer)

but

fuck

Spoo

Sponsor

:x sick, so more than likely sleeping, studying, and maybe get in a few episodes of breaking bad/generation kill/toradora/rob dyrdek's fantasy factory.

it could be worse.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.