Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX - Encrypted] 3D Engine (Real 3D)

RTH

Engine 3D
by RTH

Intro
This is an C++ and RGSS system i am developing and i want to know what you guys think of that.
The system don't read YET the rmvx maps, but comin' soon.

The demo is Beta yet and that is why it is encrypted

Buttons
Arrows - Walk
Enter - Jump

Download
System:
http://www.4shared.com/file/45610994/b5cf2d5a/Irrlicht.html

ScreenShots
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8513/ss1pv4.th.jpg[/img]

Credits
RTH (Me) - RGSSIrrlicht.dll and Scripts
Irrlicht Team - Develop such a great system
Dev Cpp - Compiler used

A new age is beginning

Holy shit, are you kidding me!?
I just downloaded the demo and i must say, this is amazing! I can't wait for this to be finished! :thumb:

mawk

Sponsor

's very strange, it won't start for me. All I get is a brief flash of an all-black RMVX window and  then it shuts off.

Is there a list of system requirements I should read, or is there something I should do with those .dll files?

It seems like a very neat idea, though. I can't wait to see how it works in practice. People have been wanting 3d capabilities in their Makers for about half an eternity by this point. : P

>.<

TOOO FAST

Do you forgot the  *time  or  *time_step  function???

Because on my Brother´s PC, the Game runs slow motion  XD

@Chimmie Ray
Try opening the game.ini file and change:
Code:
Library=RGSS200E.dll

to:
Code:
Library=RGSS202E.dll

Holy shit, this is pretty damn impressive, my man. Nice work. I can't imagine how much effort you must have put into this. Kudos.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think I just shit my self from excitment...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Taylor

Sponsor

Open the Game.ini and change RGSS200E.dll to RGSS202E.dll. That fixed it for me.
EDIT: oh 5 replies during posting ><;

This was quite impressive. I can't imagine it's very non-scripter friendly to map normal things though...

mawk

Sponsor

Yeah, switching that 2 into the .ini file works just fine.

It certainly works a lot better than I had supposed a 3D engine might in VX. My only question is how practical this might be -- how much effort it would take to create a map, and just how much someone could do inside that map.

Very nice, though. I didn't think this was even possible.

It is nice but if I wanted to make a 3D game I would probably still use torque, it's made for making 3d games, this seems like it would be difficult to make work.

Still it's very impressive.

That looks awesome!

But I'm afraid that it will be hard when start to mapping. :(

I've tried IrrEdit and not really get it :p, since I never used any 3D software before.

+ I think this shouldn't be so hard to convert to XP :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.