Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vampyr SBABS 12

apkx24

well totally let me know when it supports full party... maybe add an option to where you can have more than 4 members (other scripts allow this) controlled by ai or something (in the future) good work

I was wondering if you could maybe do a simple addon for blood. Maybe just have a section in config where it asks you to define some Animation IDs to randomly display on an attack on the enemy and on the player. My game needs some blood and I can't add blood to all the other animations I am using because the use two animation sets.

bl0168

hey can someone plzz upload this abs to mediafire? because for some reason i cannot open the current download page. Thx for helping, this abs looks really good

bl0168

Necro_100000":6i82jhnf said:
Ran into a glitch with the boss. It says that "life" is undefined for the enemy event. I looked in the script and it looked about right... I don't know why its not working... Did it work for the rest of you?

Script "Boss Hud" Line 74: NoMethodError occured
unidentified method 'life' for # <Game_Event:0x1748320>
I hav the same problem and i hav no idea on how to fix it XD. Is there anybody here who may noe the problem?
And thx Mundane for uploading it to mediafire ^_^.

Respawn? Spawn Event Creator with Respawn Timer that Respawns Monsters over and over again with a set period of time? I have ALOT OF IDEAS, just send me a messages and I think of as many as you can handle.

bl0168

qcqm2001":2dembfdd said:
Define it again may help,sorry for repost
Is this addressed to me? well if it is rpg vx says the problem is in this line of the script in Boss Hud.  @boss_hud = Boss_HUD.new(event.id) if @boss_hud == nil and event.life > 0

Great script but i got a problem.  I didn't even copy to another project, I just kept in the same project, editted the database, made a few maps with monsters, and when I play it the HUD doesnt come up at all.  help?

It comes up when you open up the menu... It's a pain in the ass though. Dose anyone know how to make a script call so that you can call it up with have them open up the menu.

If you turn the switch on, obviously not with a parallel or autorun in the map, but before, it will open when you press 'H' or if you enter then exit the menu. Vlad has some buggies to fix, be patient.

There is a switch set up in the HUD script that has to be on in order for the HUD to come on either through button press, or exiting the menu screen.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.