Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vampyr SBABS 12

I have translated the main script for lazy people and my self. Thanks Vlad for releasing this to the an English community and I am looking forward to more great scripts from you.

EDIT: The spoiler got fucked up for some reason... Here's a link!

Mundane":3kjmiuvn said:
I have translated the main script for lazy people and my self. Thanks Vlad for releasing this to the an English community and I am looking forward to more great scripts from you.

EDIT: The spoiler got fucked up for some reason... Here's a link!
Thanks dude, I am somewhat familiar with the language, but you just made it easier lol :D.

Mars

One more problem I'm having, is that sometimes (seemingly random)
enemies will just instantly respawn when killed as if they have been fully healed..

Is this a scripting error? Or is it some switch I don't know about?

If you have them just set as 'Enemy Die' they will respawn if you leave and re-enter the map. Use Die Switch Local A to set them to an invisible and walk through blank event, then they shouldn't respawn.

Mars

Thanks for the help, but I meant that they litteraly don't die.
They just vanish for a frame and reappear where you killed them with full health. O_o...
Even the ones with "Die Local Swith A" and stuff.

i`ve got same issue. I actualy menage to find out, that this happens when you got events on your map that are  running in parrarell. Big nasty Bug.

it's a great script but guys...
There's a problem in the vehicle (the boat,ship,etc.) and that they don't go through the sea!!! They only go through the land (in other way they go through the "O" not the "X"!!)

Please help...

@Vlad: Where exactly are these changes being made? I'd like to know so I can update my translation. Just some line numbers and definitions would work.

apkx24

dude, they need a system for ai for other characters.... if they had it to where you could use all of, or at least more than one party member at the same time thatd be awesome.... this abs would be the best ive ever seen on any rpg making software
simple ai would do, they dont have to be really good like in shooters

vlad

I'm workin in Crissaegrim ABABS, what will be possible to use all characrter of the party in the same time...
but is hard work ^^

Ran into a glitch with the boss. It says that "life" is undefined for the enemy event. I looked in the script and it looked about right... I don't know why its not working... Did it work for the rest of you?

Script "Boss Hud" Line 74: NoMethodError occured
unidentified method 'life' for # <Game_Event:0x1748320>

Good luck on that ABABS Vlad; I am really looking forward to it.

Eu tambien sou brasileiro mais moru na america e nao escrevo/falu portuguese tao bem.  >,<  Muito obrigado para esse ABS.

My enemies won't die with Parallel or Autorun events running, and I have the updated script.

EDIT: I am coming to think that whenever my HUD switch is on enemies won't die. I had my HUD switched turned on by talking to a character on the map and the enemies wouldn't die.

Okay, thanks. I was also wondering if you could fix the player.dead? problem. I can't load a map without a player in the party. Maybe you could check HP rather than actual party member presence. The script is great, vlad, keep it up.

You should fix the glitch were if you use an item that calls a common event the game freaks out and closes. It says something about not being able to check the praremeters of the item or something.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.