Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff changes (good things)!

Thanks for the congrats. Sixty has corupted me with the powaz!! Yay! I guess. *throws confetti* I'm finally doing some work D: oh god I regret it already take me off AHHHHHHHH!

khmp

Sponsor

Kudos to Raven The Dark Angel and Yeyinde. Although admittedly I don't think I've ever spoken with either. Maybe Yeyinde. :dead:

khmp

Sponsor

I'd prefer to just have people think I'm an idiot than to open my mouth and actually prove it :lol:

I noticed that while typing that I went back and missed a few words that would make that thought incomprehensible. I dread what terrible typing I could accomplish on IRC.

Anonymous

dude despain and i are in irc every day and compared to irc our regular forumtyping is completely flawless

you have no idea

Anonymous

doublepost oh god

Nphyx is off of General and is now on Web Design and Coding! Hoorj!

We are looking for mods for the other sections so as usual don't ask and we'll probably find you eventually.

Rare

wyatt":3afe4li2 said:
I take it it's the same for suggesting other people?
despain":3afe4li2 said:
There's no need to suggest people, we know our members very well.

EDIT:  To those asking for moderation responsibilities:

You don't want to be a mod here to benefit the forum.  You want to be a mod here for power and popularity.

Power and popularity comes to people who deserve it.

Congratulations...Now raven's a mod, The predator is a mod too...Atemu's a global moderator! Dang, Might need to clean some stuff up.

Congratulations (errgghhh , i'm not in the mood for spell check right now , sorry) .
Most of you I've seen a llot before (especially Yeyinde ^^) .
So have lots of fun now xD.

Pshaw! I have been on RMXP.Net since it was a baby on .Org. Anyways, good luck guys you will hopefully bring this site around.. I hope...

If there are any "positions" that need filling I'm going to be around .net more cause of Kailis again. Just fill me in on stuff if there happens to be one that arises cause i'm all ears.

Again grats guys, Ven! Woot  :)
~Axerax

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.