Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff changes (good things)!

HTML:
<blockquote>
We asked, you answered, we listened!

There have been some changes to the staff and moderating team based on the feedback we have recieved from you, the community. To help ensure that things continue running smoothly, we've made the following changes to the staff:

Venetia is now a global moderator.
    sixtyandaquarter is now a global moderator.
    Atemu is now a global moderator.

But wait! There's more. Those promotions leave some spaces that need to be filled, so welcome the new moderators to the team!

J.D. Slasha will be moderating the Game Projects forum (and subforums).
    Arcanum will be moderating the Resource Analysis forum (and subforum) and the Music Creation forum.
    Nphyx has become a moderator of General Discussion (and subforums) and the Symposium.
    Raven the Dark Angel has become a moderator of RM Discussion and Resource Analysis
    Yeyinde has become a moderator of Game and Application Development.

In addition, shadow mentioned this in the last announcement but it may have been overlooked. If you notice, the link at the top of the forum, the "Become a Sponsor!" link, now leads you to a page that will explain the benefits and process of donating to RMXP.org's hosting fund.

Thanks everyone. Let's keep going strong!  :grin:
HTML:
</blockquote>

Wahoo! Way to go, everybody. I can't think of anybody else that could deserve those GMod slots more. Congrats, you guys.  :thumb:

And I knew it was only a matter of time before J.D. became a mod. :nod: Arcanum, and Nyphx are also very deserving. Nice job(hopefully.  :tongue:)!

Are you being serious Serenade?
I've been around here since a long time before .net went down...

Anyway, thanks everyone. :)

@Des: Haha, it's a little strange knowing that. Of course I would have to have a reason to, and at the moment I have none.

@Serenade: I definitely know who you are. You're quite a good composer actually, and I'm sure I posted in one of your topics a long time ago commenting on that. But I guess you just must have skipped over a bunch of the places I post. I tend to gravitate towards resource analysis, the project forums, general discussion, and several other places less often. But I don't always post, I more often lurk, so I guess that explains that. Oh well.

Anyway, enough of that...

Arcanum":1ka1k4sr said:
@Des: Haha, it's a little strange knowing that. Of course I would have to have a reason to, and at the moment I have none.

You'll always have none. :tongue:

Arcanum":1ka1k4sr said:
@Serenade: I definitely know who you are. You're quite a good composer actually, and I'm sure I posted in one of your topics a long time ago commenting on that. But I guess you just must have skipped over a bunch of the places I post. I tend to gravitate towards resource analysis, the project forums, general discussion, and several other places less often. But I don't always post, I more often lurk, so I guess that explains that. Oh well.

Cool then. Congrats on being a moderator.

Rare

I assume there has also been staff removal?  If not, this hardly reflects what was brought up in the voting topic.

If so, then good work and congratulations to the new staff members.

Congrat's to All of the new staff! I kinda knew this would happen eventually for JD, but Nyphx is a little unexpected. Ahh, well, You'll all do a fine job, right? Right?!

Elias":12ck8h7m said:
I assume there has also been staff removal?  If not, this hardly reflects what was brought up in the voting topic.

There has been some other stuff going on, but not worth bringing up right now. Hint: why do you think we needed new global moderators?

Hooray! Moar powah.

Also I just wanted to add that Nphyx may be relatively new, but he's been a huge force in General and Resources recently. Additionally, there have been no staff removals for the time being, as those people have an enormous investment in the community. We're giving them some time to sort out their real-life stuff.

And don't think I'm going to start easing up on Resource Requests =_=. Heh

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.