Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff changes (good things)!

Must be, because you never actually said that.

I pretty much said it on the previous page, when I blatantly "hinted" that the promotions were done to replace inactive moderators. But hey, I guess it's possible to be too subtle sometimes. And some people might not read an entire topic before replying.

So uh, why are support pink now? :(

We have gmods that are actually active now, and before they were both purple and it was too similar.

Despain":dh8a15kr said:
I pretty much said it on the previous page, when I blatantly "hinted" that the promotions were done to replace inactive moderators. But hey, I guess it's possible to be too subtle sometimes. And some people might not read an entire topic before replying.
Apparently so skip, although next time try and be a bit more precise than "to ensure that the forum continues to run smoothly and without any problems" given that's pretty vague. But, hey!, don't question the authorities!

Trek22

Sponsor

Why don't you try and give examples where Atemu isn't a good mod?  The only thing I saw was one example from one instance that happened three months ago where she might have went a little overboard on a single game poster.  You cannot go through her post history over the last few months and convince anyone that she just sucks at her job.  You can't, end of story.  She's consistant, offers advice where its needed and moderates just fine.  1-2 loud biased judgements aren't going to mean shit as everyone knows they are just that, biased views from a personal grudge.

She's not a one-trick pony. As we speak she's doing a huge amount of work cleaning up old topics and hacked posts. Also, she wrote most of the rulesets in the art subforums. I'm sorry that people don't like their terrible topics being locked, but take a knee and accept the blatent criticism already.

khmp

Sponsor

Atemu":13wc1oig said:
Prexus":13wc1oig said:
So uh, why are support pink now? :(

It's not pink, it's light red.  :P

Seriously, probably so it would be easier to distinguish from the GMods.

Its pink. But I'll try to convince myself it's kentucky red or something.

Anonymous

it's mauve

don't worry it'll probably change again in like a week. maybe rainbow-colored next time!!

I'd say it was as far from pink as you can possibly get :/

On my PC, Gmod is bright purple, and support is dark de-saturated purple.

But pink != bad. Anyone saying it's a girl's colour or anything needs to stop gender roling.

e

Sponsor

Real men wear nothing but a single oak leaf on their pee-pee. Plus, the color of your tag color should be the last thing on your mind, now that you've become the establishment, The Man. Incidentally, I wonder why there isn't a The Woman, or The Child, or The Elderly Gent.

Trek22

Sponsor

sorry bro, but pink will forever be a chick color.  I don't care about the new age revolutionized metro crap that says otherwise ;)

Trek22

Sponsor

The only time pink is a good thing is either when it smells a little fishy or when its ketchup and mayonaisse and there's fries involved.  How about a dark blue, or a yellow, or a bright orange even.  Come on I feel bad for the guys dressed in pink here.

Anonymous

doodads are generally pinkish too so that's not a very good argument :(

khmp

Sponsor

Don't tas me bro! :lol:

I'd prefer the rainbow color Teloch described, to reflect our many facets in game design. And show our support pride... Is support the word?...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.